syed daniyal how to import your own voice commentatory and dancing stages.

syed daniyal

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i have founded oa method to import your voice as commentatory in cricket 2005.just follow this....first download music\commentatory importer from download archive than information you will get from music\commentatory download thread that how to import sound.for your own sound to get in game first record your voice in mobile in any topic you want.then copy that files into computer through usb.now download mp4 to mp3 converter from net.and conver those mp4 files into mp3 and then to asf by importer.than import into audio present in cricket 2005 and replace it.i will also make dancing stages for cheerleaders for cricket 2005 also making for 07.

Ashikur Rahman

School Cricketer
i have founded oa method to import your voice as commentatory in cricket 2005.just follow this....first download music\commentatory importer from download archive than information you will get from music\commentatory download thread that how to import sound.for your own sound to get in game first record your voice in mobile in any topic you want.then copy that files into computer through usb.now download mp4 to mp3 converter from net.and conver those mp4 files into mp3 and then to asf by importer.than import into audio present in cricket 2005 and replace it.i will also make dancing stages for cheerleaders for cricket 2005 also making for 07.

where is the link of music and commentatory importer

Bibu07

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He never made them, and Iam a bit sure he wont. So no use asking here, do it somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread