System Req

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On Minimum System Requirements.. PDF Print E-mail

Gamebience recommends the following system configuration in order to experience the full graphical power of Cricket Life.

Recommended Requirements (Optimized for Quality):

* Operating System: Windows XP/Windows Vista*
* RAM: 1 GB RAM
* Processor: Duo-Core Processor
* Graphics Card: 1 GB DirectX 9.0c compliant dedicated graphics card with Anti-Aliasing support, Pixel Shader 3.0, Vertex Shader 3.0. (DirectX 10 compliant graphics card recommended for Windows Vista)

Minimum Requirements (Optimized for Performance):

* Operating System: Windows XP/Windows Vista*
* RAM: 512 MB RAM
* Processor: 1.4 GHz
* Graphics Card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compliant dedicated graphics card with Anti-Aliasing support, Pixel Shader 2.0, Vertex Shader 2.0. (DirectX 10 compliant graphics card recommended for Windows Vista)

*Windows is the registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Are onboard intel chipset supported

mine intel chipset can handle pixel shader 2.0 and vertex shader 2.0
it is 384 mb

while all of the other requirements are more than enough for the game to run smoothly

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Are onboard intel chipset supported

mine intel chipset can handle pixel shader 2.0 and vertex shader 2.0
it is 384 mb

while all of the other requirements are more than enough for the game to run smoothly

Mate you have no chance.They are planning this to be more photo realistic than cysis and had physics implemented to everything(even to the mud in the pitch).
So they rescheduled it's release to 2050 and at that time any new idea came to their mind,they will postpone the release to 2060.

xvalerianx

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Mate you have no chance.They are planning this to be more photo realistic than cysis and had physics implemented to everything(even to the mud in the pitch).
So they rescheduled it's release to 2050 and at that time any new idea came to their mind,they will postpone the release to 2060.

That was indeed really funny. :rtfl On a serious note,I do hope,they release it by the end of this year,or early next year. :)

blake

School Cricketer
On their website there is a fresh news post from a few days ago saying more information will be released soon.. they had a beta test done seven months ago so surely they can't be too far away.

January 2011 is my pick for when it will be released. Mind you, the sponsor picture of Michael Hussey is already outdated. They are such idiots, getting sponsors before their game is even finished. A cardial sin in terms of game making.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I was actually really looking forward to this game a while back.
Delayed it way too much has put me off it and it prob wont run on my computer.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors

don't worry i'll upgrade my computer till 2060.:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl

session

Club Cricketer
Will u be clear in processors ..... what kind of processors is in recommended Core 2 duo or duo-core....... and in minimum requirements 1.4 ghz... which one pentium 4 or dual dore or core 2 duo or core 2 quad...etc... plz make me clear in processor requirement.
:crying

Users who are viewing this thread