CricketLife: Expected to release before Ashes.

chaitanyaraghav

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
im expecting it near november or december
atleast that is what is given in the website

Current Status: Delayed
Target Release:
Region Date
North America Phase 1-Early Q4, 2009
United Kingdom Phase 2-TBA
Australasia Phase 2-TBA
India Phase 2-TBA
Rest of the World Phase 3-TBA

Hitterman

International Coach
The information given on their website about release is not the current status. It will be changed soon.

deeb

School Cricketer
A sad news for those who were expecting CL1 this year before Ashes. The game won't be released before Ashes or even near the ashes for sure.

I'll accept your apology now, Mr Shavri!!!

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
thr first place to get release is north america? how stupid can they get.

Hitterman

International Coach
Not possible at all. The release date is wrong. Don't expect anything from Gamebience this year.

blake

School Cricketer
I remember getting excited about this game April 2006, then 07/07/07, and then 2008, and then Q2 2009, and then..

It's best if you don't worry about this. The more you get your hopes up about the next 'release date', the further they will be shattered when they 'delay' it again for unknown reasons, other than they either don't know how to program properly, or don't know how to set a deadline properly.

That being said, if it takes you 3 years to program a game, it better be good. Very good. I don't care if they have gone through a graphics revamp or a gameplay revamp or whatever, it still should be top quality, best on the market, etc. This game looks like something that always could've been but never was.

P

pcfan123

nobody really cares for this game anymore

agreed. No one cares about Trines game or all the other half arsed cricket games that have been in development for the last decade and will not come out.

AC09 will destroy them for one reason only. Its actually being released.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
agreed. No one cares about Trines game or all the other half arsed cricket games that have been in development for the last decade and will not come out.

AC09 will destroy them for one reason only. Its actually being released.

I agree with you.
AC 09 will completely destroy this game, but we dont know, the game might be a surprise package too.

International Coach
I agree with you.
AC 09 will completely destroy this game, but we dont know, the game might be a surprise package too.

this game has been delayed by almost 2 yrs now,it ll be a great surprise if it releases!!

Users who are viewing this thread