PC: T20 Blast Tournament - Series 1 - (Round 2)

Hello guys, I won't be able to play much matches so I would like to stay as the deputy manager. I am really busy with work, I play the game sometimes but I can't queeze out time for more than a few matches.

Hello guys, I won't be able to play much matches so I would like to stay as the deputy manager. I am really busy with work, I play the game sometimes but I can't queeze out time for more than a few matches.

Thanks mate, is there anyone you would specifically like as the teams main manager or shall we open it up to anyone who wants to :)?

Guys i am new! i would like to play online on my dbc 14 pc! any help!
every time i try i get no online matches! :p

Forum name :ksrinunrp

Why are you interested in joining this tournament :To win the

Please list the top 4 teams you are interested in managing :Leeds Lynx, Manchester Masters, Birmingham Bears, Cardiff Chargers

The team looking for a manager is :

Durham Dynamos
Team manager : ChinaManSpin
Deputy manager : Virender Sehwag
Home ground : Chester-Le-Street (Adelaide Gardens)
Squad :
J Foster
V Sehwag
M Johnson
A Morkel
T Bresnan
S Patel
J Dernbach
A Ireland
I Pathan
G Ballance
N O'Brien
S Borthwick
Y Singh
P Mustard
R Clarke

Anyone interested please just post and the new manager will be selected shortly :cheers.

The team looking for a manager is :

Durham Dynamos
Team manager : ChinaManSpin
Deputy manager : Virender Sehwag
Home ground : Chester-Le-Street (Adelaide Gardens)
Squad :
J Foster
V Sehwag
M Johnson
A Morkel
T Bresnan
S Patel
J Dernbach
A Ireland
I Pathan
G Ballance
N O'Brien
S Borthwick
Y Singh
P Mustard
R Clarke

Anyone interested please just post and the new manager will be selected shortly :cheers.

Yup, I will be interested. My steam ID is kushari

I'm looking to start the tournament most likely in the week commencing 21st or 28th July if that's ok with everyone as that has given everyone who has received the PC version about a month of practice roughly :). If all managers could please follow out this short form it would be much appreciated :

Have you got the game on PC :
Have you got the game on any console :
Are you still keen to play in this tournament :
Would starting in the week commencing 21st or 28th July be suitable for you :
Anything else :

Still to answer :
@ultimates
@AngryPixel

Answered :
@RIZZYX
@mazd
@venkniralac
@Lebanna

Dropped Out :
@kainkareswar

Just a reminder that as of now it would be expected that everyone would just play 1 game weekly for the 9 weeks of the tournament (with 1 break week per team) if that is acceptable.

Last edited:
Have you got the game on PC : YES

Have you got the game on any console : YES, PS3

Are you still keen to play in this tournament : YES

Would starting in the week commencing 21st or 28th July be suitable for you : YES

Anything else : If both managers that play each other choose to play their match on PS3 instead of PC is that ok? I am saying this because my PC gameplay is not the smoothest due to my Laptop Specs and if I get the PS3 guys to agree to play me on PS3 instead that would be a great help.

That would be fine by me if they're played under the same conditions as that was personally one of the reasons I stuck that question in there :yes. Thanks mate!

That would be fine by me if they're played under the same conditions as that was personally one of the reasons I stuck that question in there :yes. Thanks mate!

ok fantastic :thumbs

Have you got the game on PC :No
Have you got the game on any console :No
Are you still keen to play in this tournament :yes
Would starting in the week commencing 21st or 28th July be suitable for you :28
Anything else :i need time for buying it

Users who are viewing this thread