- Fun
- Quick
- Simple (maybe too simple for some)

Personal evaluation of my play:
- i can't bowl
- i cant field
- i cant bat

played 2 games of T10 made 64 all out then 84 all out, Which i was happy with
lost the first game in 3.3 overs lost the second in 4.5... (without getting ONE wicket!!)

Hoped the game would be something i can chuck on for a quick fun battle with my 7 yo son, it seems it will deliver.
Is this on PS3 with move??

**PS3...(without move)

I Jumped straight in with barely a glance at the control scheme, as i'm prone to do with most games.. which didnt help my cause.
The batting is obviously a very simplified version of DBC. Minimal footwork, just a swing of the willow.
Only hit 1 six in my two innings, it seems a matter of timing, there is a batting modifier but i dont think that has an effect on lofted or power shots, more for the reverse sweep etc..

In the spirit of the boardgame, the fielders have concrete boots and their movement is almost non existent.

The bowling, like the batting is a "dumbed down" dbc lite.
I am conceding 20 an over and wicketless so clearly there is some depth and strategy to it....i hope...

**PS3...(without move)

I Jumped straight in with barely a glance at the control scheme, as i'm prone to do with most games.. which didnt help my cause.
The batting is obviously a very simplified version of DBC. Minimal footwork, just a swing of the willow.
Only hit 1 six in my two innings, it seems a matter of timing, there is a batting modifier but i dont think that has an effect on lofted or power shots, more for the reverse sweep etc..

In the spirit of the boardgame, the fielders have concrete boots and their movement is almost non existent.

The bowling, like the batting is a "dumbed down" dbc lite.
I am conceding 20 an over and wicketless so clearly there is some depth and strategy to it....i hope...
Do they move more or only like they are in the trailer on step on left or right??

Would be great if that's the case...Are there difficulty levels as well??

sadly my window for playing this today has gone now. shame as i was looking forward to it and switched what day i was gonna be in the office.

unlikely to get a chance to play this before saturday now - unless the baby goes to sleep, which she almost certainly won't. damn steam.

Do they move more or only like they are in the trailer on step on left or right??

Would be great if that's the case...Are there difficulty levels as well??

Im pretty sure there weren't any difficulty levels.
The fielders have a little circle around them that i suppose signifies their "reach" and can only move a step or two like in the trailer.
If the ball is travelling slowly they seem to have a slightly bigger range of movement and the ball can "get sucked" into
the catching zone between their feet.
I couldnt get near a thing when i fielded.

Last edited:
Looks like Steam release will not happen today :wave

I couldnt get near a thing when i fielded.

+1

Then there were moments when I should have just stayed in my position, but because I moved, the ball went past me. The AI batting is quite good (as in they hit you all over the park :p). Batting is really simple (and boderline boring to be honest. Maybe something like music during gameplay or commentary or some random sh*t to make things look more happening would have been better).

Tried playing with the move even after reading the controls, but couldnt do much with it (need to check whats wrong there. The batsman kept leaving deliveries). Move controls are simple, so dont expect something like street cricket.

Overall, this game might be fun when played with friends and online, however single player would get boring pretty quick, which is expected as its an arcade style game that needs to be enjoyed with friends!

Edit:

Quick points:

a) When the AI batsman hits a shot, the game freezes for a couple of seconds. This might be done to give you time to decide which way you want to move your fielder.

b) While batting, I could see some physics in place. I played an early pull shot that ended up on the off.

c) Defense shot is not 100% safe. You can get out if not in the line. I would say avoid them.

d) I couldnt find a way to check the AI field setup. Must be missing something there.

e) Batting is all about timing and foot selection (backfoot or front foot). You see the bowling marker on the pitch which you can use to make your decision.

f) There is definitely depth in bowling. I really think multiplayer matches would be really cool in this game once everyone gets a hang of it. I think this game was created with multiplayer in mind.

Last edited:
The steam page just changed to this.....And I thought YEAH BABY!!!! lol. Then realised it's not right. That should say buy game....lol

I reckon it's only minutes now.....:DScreenshot (12).png

Game is Live now ! There is a steam problem ,so no buying option yet.

Guys with the key can install and play . ( thats me :p )

I am playing it now. :D

Attachments

• 2015-02-25_00001.jpg
    2015-02-25_00001.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 2015-02-25_00002.jpg
    2015-02-25_00002.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2015-02-25_00003.jpg
    2015-02-25_00003.jpg
    247 KB · Views: 25
  • 2015-02-25_00005.jpg