TableTop Cricket general discussion

Will it release in India PSN today or 27?? Because the game is not yet in the Indian PSN yet..

Will be getting this as soon as it is available, leaving for holiday tomorrow, and this will work nicely since I'm not taking the PS4 with.

Awesome stuff BA!!!

Will it release in India PSN today or 27?? Because the game is not yet in the Indian PSN yet..

I've seen it on PS.com - they've got the price wrong for Australia, but it's there....

Yep, not our doing - Sony have converted the pounds to INR, same with Australia $19.99 (or something).... I will try and fix it but it's not going to happen today (knowing PSN, it will take a week if I'm lucky.)
Ok will wait for that then...

Yep, not our doing - Sony have converted the pounds to INR, same with Australia $19.45

I will try and fix it but it's not going to happen today (knowing PSN, it will take a week if I'm lucky.)

So what do you suggest...should we wait or buy? If I buy it at this price do you get the extra amount or does it go to Sony's pocket?

Can they just put it on special for you instead? Having a 40% off 'sale' from the higher price would get more attention than just dropping the regular price.

@angad It's a fixed fraction, both Sony and I will get more. I have no idea if Sony will allow my request but I will want to make it a US conversion from 9.99 not from 9.99 pounds - probably a 30% difference in price however, as said, it might stay at the current price.[DOUBLEPOST=1424852551][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can they just put it on special for you instead? Having a 40% off 'sale' from the higher price would get more attention than just dropping the regular price.

It would then be 40% world wide which is not what we would want.

If Steam allowed us to sell to India in local currency then I'd only be charging RS 250 (so long as only Indian people could buy it and not export it back out).

@angad It's a fixed fraction, both Sony and I will get more. I have no idea if Sony will allow my request but I will want to make it a US conversion from 9.99 not from 9.99 pounds - probably a 30% difference in price however, as said, it might stay at the current price.[DOUBLEPOST=1424852551][/DOUBLEPOST]

If Steam allowed us to sell to India in local currency then I'd only be charging RS 250 (so long as only Indian people could buy it and not export it back out).

I hope the Price for Steam is not same as in PSN.....We are expecting something at the range of INR 650. More than 15 Guys are ready to buy the game as soon as it is available for download on Steam... (Requested HBK to drop me a message as soon as it is available)...

They don't make this stuff easy for you do they?

You'd think they would have taken the positive lesson from the Russian market and have done the same in India, especially now they've shut down gifting between regions.

Users who are viewing this thread