Take me Home United Road... Sponsored by Hypnotoad

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
manunitedlogo1.jpg

In 1999 the biggest club in the world won something no team has won before. The treble. They won the Carling FA Premiership on May 16th, the AXA FA Cup on May 22nd and on May 26th 1999 they completed the treble with a memorable added time comeback v FC Bayern Munchen.
Since then success has still been at Old Trafford. They have won the Premier League in 1999/00, 2000/01, 2002/03, 2006/07 and 2007/08
They have won the FA Cup in 2003/04
The Carling Cup 2005/06
McDonalds FA Community Shield 2003/04, 2007/08
UEFA Champions League 2007/08

Many world greats have been created under the watchful eye of Sir Alex Ferguson including Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Patrice Evra, Nemanja Vidic, and up and coming stars including Anderson, Nani, Rafael Da Silva, Jonny Evans, Danny Welbeck and Fraizer Campbell.

Can Manchester United win their second hat trick of titles? Follow the action on Manchester United's official blog on planetcricket.org and find out.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Other teams have done it, but Manchester United are the only team to do the European Treble in England. ;)

Good sart although you have jumped the gun a little bit with calling Johnny Evans, Danny Welbeck and Frazier Campell world greats. Also many of those players were brilliant players before they went to United, so weren't really created by Sir Alex.

Nonetheless I've been picky as I'm in a wierd mood but it is a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing this unfold.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Other teams have done it, but Manchester United are the only team to do the European Treble in England. ;)

Good sart although you have jumped the gun a little bit with calling Johnny Evans, Danny Welbeck and Frazier Campell world greats. Also many of those players were brilliant players before they went to United, so weren't really created by Sir Alex.

Nonetheless I've been picky as I'm in a wierd mood but it is a good start and I'm looking forward to seeing this unfold.
I put Welbeck, Evans and Campbell in the up and coming stars catagory and most of those players have peaked under Sir Alex.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
I put Welbeck, Evans and Campbell in the up and coming stars catagory and most of those players have peaked under Sir Alex.

I don't know how I missed the up and coming stars bit so that is definitely a big bad on my part. Must of read too quickly, blame my English teacher!

Still, decent start to the story and hopefully you can bring no glory to Manure. ;)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I don't know how I missed the up and coming stars bit so that is definitely a big bad on my part. Must of read too quickly, blame my English teacher!

Still, decent start to the story and hopefully you can bring no glory to Manure. ;)
No problem dude and we will be stuffing Chelski 3-0 minimum when we play you :p.
You will be seeing a fully patched game of PES when i'm done with it, English Premier League Stadiums, kits, balls and adboards, hopefully faces, latest boots and scoreboards (overlays to you modders)

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Arseshavin is an attacking center mid more than a striker to be honest, but would still be a good purchase for Arsenal. I still think they would need a better striker than what Arseshavin can offer them up front.

Good start, mate, and a good read.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Arseshavin is an attacking center mid more than a striker to be honest, but would still be a good purchase for Arsenal. I still think they would need a better striker than what Arseshavin can offer them up front.

Good start, mate, and a good read.
Do you have to be so picky? If so get lost!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:D
Thanks for the comment

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Haha, I'm enjoying this greatly. ;)

Nah I'll be quiet from now on, mate. Looking forward to seeing Villa's stats thing. Maybe you should do a few clubs at the same time.
I'll do 1 or 2 clubs at a time as i'm a lazy twat who can't be arsed writing much.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Sorry for lack of updates, been busy. Will update on either Sunday or Monday

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Ok style of presentation has been decided. I will do a BBC SPORT match round up with match pics from games from either this or last season. I will also do a BBC SPORT website results page style from all the Premier League games ;)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
r26pt1.jpg

Page Last Updated 12:44 GMT Tuesday, June 9
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
email.gif
Email this to a friend
print.gif
Printable version

Ferguson: "The Premier League is ours"

Manchester United Manager Sir Alex Ferguson has
already rocked the boat in a press conference saying
he knows Manchester United will win the Premier League
article-0-01357F2D00000578-27_233x528.jpg

Ferguson with the Premier League trophy last season. Source Daily Mail

In a press conference before Manchester United's pre season tour of South Africa Ferguson made a number of comments to journalists stating he can't see any of their main title rivals coming close to his team this season.

"This season we will dominate the league. We know how hard it was in 2007, after a slow start in 2008 we picked up the pace in the latter half of the season and blitzed the league. This year we will win it from day 1. My squad are well prepared for the season, we don't have any long term injuries. The Premier League is ours this season. We can't and won't be stopped"

He played down questions about Manchester United signing David Villa over the summer and said this about transfers.

"I don't know who came up with the rumour about David Villa, it's pure nonesense. We have 3 great strikers in Rooney, Tevez and Saha. Tevez has another year with us before we make a decision on wether to sign him permanently or not. Rooney is a prolific striker on his day, his partnership with Tevez is like the Cole and Yorke partnership of 99. Louis (Saha) is a fantastic striker when he's fit and if he stays injury free this season he can score a lot of goals for us."

Reporters also asked about the current Ronaldo situation. When asked Ferguson stormed out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread