TAOC - Commentary Names

Guys my name too ... My name is a common name in the IT field.

Satyam

cheers guys!

OK Thanks guys, I have updated the first post of this thread with the new names.
Please let me know if I have missed you. ;)

OpeningBat said:
Woo Hoo, YEAH!!!!!!

I've never had my name in any game before!!

Thanks Duffs
No problems champ. It will be fantastic to get a name like yours into the game. Simply awesome.

I had asked for my name 'Aayush Arya' but you have only included 'Arya' in the list.
I even specified that 'Aayush' was the most important one. Please add 'Aayush' too!
Thanks! :)

i wouldnt want the game to be edit-able to much. why do we need to edit? because a game has fake things. Cricket 2005 has fake faces so we need to edit them, blic has fake kits so we need to edit them. TCP shouldnt have fake things in it. im only part of the graphic department of this game but im gonna do my job perfect so no one ever needs to redo it.

holmie said:
i wouldnt want the game to be edit-able to much. why do we need to edit? because a game has fake things. Cricket 2005 has fake faces so we need to edit them, blic has fake kits so we need to edit them. TCP shouldnt have fake things in it. im only part of the graphic department of this game but im gonna do my job perfect so no one ever needs to redo it.
nobody questions your work, but its more related to updating and personalisation.
and its better to open things up, rather than keep them behind close doors

well ofcource if a new player comes in we will have to add him in the game. we should be easily able to go back and fix things but we shouldnt need to if they are already good. get my point?

I don't know If I mentioned these names, but...

Hemlani
Bhambani
Kulkarlani
Sehlani
Lalwani
Chetwani
Golwani
Palwani
Ramchandani
Gupta
Mogli
Lachwani
Hemchani
Hamadani
Gurwani

:)

I'll think of more possible Indian names...

Users who are viewing this thread