Team Management

vish_lor

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When I go to Team Management to edit player statistics or create new players, I am not able to see any thing written on it. It seems as if the writings are in the same color as the background and it just blends with it. For instance if I guess right and click on a place where an arrow is supposed to be, then the operation takes place.

Team Management does work, but I just cannot see anything written. The first time I tried it, everything was fine. After that I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game many times but it does not seem to work. I even tried installing the game on a computer that did not have this game installed, but still does not seem to work.

Sorry for all these words. I am not quite sure if anybody understood the problem, but if they did, please help me!

Dont worry vish_lor i have the same problem i have no idea why, i am still looking for a solution will let you know asap.

Can this problem be associated with a bad CD, like maybe the CD is damaged or something? But then again, everything else works.

Last night I tried to go through different screen resolutions that Cric2004 has under settings, but can't seem to fix it.

I checked with NVIDIA website and seem to have their latest drivers.

What bothers me and frustrates me the most :angry: is that the team mangement worked the first time. I was able to see everything. I was able to change all the attributes and all, but then all of sudden they seem to have gone.

I will very much appreciate anyone's help regarding this matter.

I am downloading the latest NVIDA drivers right now so i would let you know as soon as i come up with the solution to my problem.

i dont think i have the latest nVIDIA drivers installed on my PC, i downloaded them about 1 or 2 months ago

Users who are viewing this thread