[Team Thread] The Spin Wizards - Season 2010

Hi guys, just came online through a internet cafe.
I was surfing somewhere here by means of my mobile, though its difficult to post from that.
How's everything going?
I'm seeing few posts nominating me as VC:D, Thankyou guys:hpraise. Thankyou for trying to see me as VC:).
I'd take the duties with pleasure, if I've been appointed as VC:).

BTW, I'll be back on 30th guys:).
So, prepare well for our Pre season:).

ya..sure binnu...:yes:D

To be honest, I'd prefer not to if you don't mind. We have quite a lot of people who can bowl and I think the extra pure bats will help, particularly in the FC format.

That's all good.
If you think about bowling AR's and pure bowlers should all be batting at eight and below, don't you think seven of them is a bit over the top?

To be honest, yes, but nobody is forthcoming to change player type at the moment.

Is the lineup on the site for the practice lineup the one that game is going to be played with? :)

To be honest, yes, but nobody is forthcoming to change player type at the moment.

WORLD CHAMPIONS (bowling AR) and rahulk666 (bowling AR) are both yet to post in the thread, so I would just change one of them to a pure AR, or even a batting AR.

here, my latest work... a new logo and a new od kit
25ov4b6.jpg

2m5kkqq.jpg

zaxotes added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

need comments...

Zackie, I guess the logo has been uploaded into the PCCL website.
Kit is just awesome! It can be our FC kit;).

i have made another for fc, this is for odi. t20 kit is the jazziest kit ever made by me. it will be posted in a while!

Users who are viewing this thread