Requests Accepted TekkogsSteve's creations

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most times you can't just take an SVG logo from Wiki and use them in the game. Those logos are optimised for websites which don't really have file size limits. DBC17 has a limit of around 16.5KB, but those logos are 50+KB. They need extra work doing to them to make them work with the game. Most times they contain many layers that are un-necessary and need to be removed or simplified.

Exactly what I was trying to do and yet failed. Even a 1.5Kb file wasn't read while a 30Kb file, the logo of Aircel, did import successfully. I guess it's all about the simplicity of the logo which I'm failing to do.

Daksh7

Club Cricketer
@TekkogsSteve you just need to download my CSK/RR add kits and reupload logos are done just the kits are left everything else done under Daksh Gajjar

Last edited:

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@TekkogsSteve you just need to download my CSK/RR add kits and reupload logos are done just the kits are left everything else done under Daksh Gajjar
Thanks for that. I get back from my trip tomorrow so I'll try to get them done when I get back

Pravash

Club Captain
Can you please help me ??? Please I need Sourav Ganguly (WC2003) AND Rudi Korzon (orange sungalasses) face... please
IF possible please make Slazenger 2003 bats.. V500,V100 please..

ajrnsw87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Probably my best work so far, Loughborough Lightning kit. For some reason it wont let me import text so Id be grateful if @wasteyouryouth could add the Loughborough University and KSL logos and reupload.
View attachment 181147
we need more girls dom teams and country i thank you for not just doing the female teams but males too?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
hey bro i have made my team in dbc 17 with the name of Peshawar Lions .. can you make a logo for my team ( Peshawar Lions ) thanks

Users who are viewing this thread