Teletubbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Seriously it's on atm and I just couldnt get my head round one thing; WHAT THE F*****************************K IS THE BABIES HEAD FOR.

All the damn thing does is make stupid baby laughing noises like is it some kind of lord or something?

Seriously it's on atm and I just couldnt get my head round one thing; WHAT THE F*****************************K IS THE BABIES HEAD FOR.

All the damn thing does is make stupid baby laughing noises like is it some kind of lord or something?

Dont diss Teletubbies. :mad:

Its the secret pulling power of Lord Tubblepots. He is a magical baby to all the little babies that watch the show, yes it is some sort of God to them and when he laughs it makes all the children laugh.

I loved teletubbies and there ability to watch people from there stomach there lovable surveilance camaras I think

They work for the government. The baby as the sun shows that babies are getting fatter because thats one big baby to have eaten the sun!!

its for kids, who cares if it dont make sence to u, as long as its fun to watch for kids,

so whats the prob?

Kids can watch it all they like. I didn't say I wanted it off air did I? Well... Not really...

I personally think Teletubbies is idiotic for kids to watch for one reason; When your kids start talking like spastics for eg. ''Eh ohhhhh'' thats all Teletubbies does teach your kids not to talk properly. Remember young kids pick things up really easily in a matter of seconds in some cases.

I personally think Teletubbies is idiotic for kids to watch for one reason; When your kids start talking like spastics for eg. ''Eh ohhhhh'' thats all Teletubbies does teach your kids not to talk properly. Remember young kids pick things up really easily in a matter of seconds in some cases.

Right you have issues :rolleyes:

It's just a kid's programme. Seriously get laid or something mate. WTF are you doing watching the teletubbies and then posting here?

Not as bad as one of the other shows though, where one of the characters are called Macka Packa or something along the lines, WTF?

The Teletubies rock my world ;) - Not!

Punk does have a point though, do children really need to know who to say 'Eh-Oh' and Bellyflop each other...

Punk does have a point though, do children really need to know who to say 'Eh-Oh' and Bellyflop each other...
The bellyflop is an important part of the obeses life im not fat but thats besides the point bellyflops are kinda cool

Right you have issues :rolleyes:

It's just a kid's programme. Seriously get laid or something mate. WTF are you doing watching the teletubbies and then posting here?

Erm did you bother reading the time in which I posted? I don't know how it works in Scotland or wherever you live but we don't do beastiality down here.....pfft.

Yeah I do have a point, just people like Highlander just cant see it. Highlander if you knew a bit more about how kids brains worked (which nearly everyone does its common sense) you would know kids pick things up so very easiy.

I have two neices under the age of 5 if I tell them to say a word once they'll remember it right away (I've taught them a few words notihng abusive) and they now say it without me even having to tell/remind them. So what I said did have a valid point, I'm just waiting for the experts to come and bring out some facts to prove me wrong as always.

PS: If you MUST know why I was watching Teletubbies at this time it's because I no longer have all the Sky Digital channels and I was waiting for the gaming channel to start (starts at 7am). But obviously all the cool people are getting laid at 6:53am ROFLMFAO.

Last edited:
Erm did you bother reading the time in which I posted?

WTF. Was I meant to have a stop watch and time you to see how quickly you can post?

or wherever you live

Reading become difficult all of a sudden? Any ideas how you want me to make it clearer.

Highlander999
vBookie Staff

AKA: Tom

Any more help needed? Is that clear enough?

but we don't do beastiality down here.....pfft.

Mate are you saying that the only way you could get laid is with some sort of animal???? :eek: I said you "should get laid" and you replied with the above therfore saying that the first thing that comes to your mind is having sex with an animal :noway

I generally wouldn't have reacted like this if you hadn't used the word spastic in one of your posts, which is completely un-called for and I think some of the mods here have made it pretty clear they hate that word being used. Obviously didn't sink in, eh? Meh also it didn't help that I'm in a shite mood and so you've caught me on a bad day

Also why the hell are you watching a programme designed for little kids in the first place, even if there is nothing on? And I don't actually think there is a time schedule for sexual activities unless we have de-gressed back into animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread