Ten Sports TV overlay

I extracted the files to my root folder but the ten sports overlay is not working. Do I need to load it in My Cricket or something like that? Please help.

I probably did something stupidly wrong, but does anyone know why the whole thing comes up as white? This is except for the text, which came up properly (I assume, because the white on white in some bits was pretty hard to make out.)

Are you sure that you extracted that .fsh file on to your cricket 2005 folder?.

Tried that just then, didn't work, but I'm sure I've done something stupid along those lines. Are you supposed to go to that BigGui program and import the files? Because that's what I have been doing.

I am new to these patches... (strictly speaking a patch virgin)

Thanks for your help, too.

You don't need to import them, just put both of those files on to your cricket 2005 folder.

Yes, i did mean the cricket 2005 folder in My documents when i said root folder. I have extracted the files there. Do i need to do anything else, inside the game or outside to make it work?

Its working now. Its really good Prakash. The box where the score appears is a little too bright making it a little hard to see the score. It would be great if you make it a little darker.

neon said:
The box where the score appears is a little too bright making it a little hard to see the score. It would be great if you make it a little darker.
I agree with that. Could you please make it a bit darker. Also the score in the box is not exactly in the centre. I know I'm asking too much......

Adarsh said:
I agree with that. Could you please make it a bit darker. Also the score in the box is not exactly in the centre. I know I'm asking too much......
The problem is I don't know how the real one looks like. Can anyone post a screenshot of the real one so that I can have a look at it.

Probably the dumbest qes. :s

How to use it?

Where i Have to put that file?

Thanks
KiShOrE

It is simple as ABC. Copy and paste the two files into EA Sports\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005. Of course if there is a read me it is again simple as ABC do what the file says (read me) :D

also there is a sticky thread on how to install.
In which it has been explained quite well I think :D

Hi Prakash, the score box in the ten sports layout is maroon in colour. I tried looking for a pic on the net but i cudn't find one.

Users who are viewing this thread