Territory Wrestling Entertainment-Restarts and new members can sign up

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was waiting for that update first, but yeah, I'm interested. I'll use my previous signup form:

Full Name- Brendon Hedger
Shortened Name- Hedger
Birth Month- May
Weight- 290 Pounds
Age- 24
Gender- Male
Speaks- English
Nationality- Australian
Primary Finish- Hedger's Finisher
Type(ground,corner,impact,submission,top rope,top rope standing)- Top Rope Standing
Other Finish- Go To Hell
Type(ground,corner,impact,submission,top rope,top rope standing)- Submission

Total(750,each out of 100)-

Brawling-82
Speed-83
Technical-85
Stiffness-80
Selling-80
Over-80
Charisma-95
Attitude-85
Behaviour-80

Style(Choose any 2)-Shooting Ability, Superstar Look

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Name- Hedger
Hometown- Los Angeles
Affililiation(Face,Heel,Netural)- Neutral
Ring Intro(For ex.- Undertaker's music hits as the lights went off and from the darkness comes in the one and only 'The Deadman' The Undertaker!)- Lights go off and then when they come back on, I walk towards the ring.
Weight(pounds only)- 255 lbs
Height(ft and inches)- 6"4'
Finishing Move- Hedger's Finisher

Stats(Total-30,Max-10 each)

Strength- 9
Speed- 7
Charisma- 8
Vitality- 6

Hedger I am going to use this rego as I will be using Zeus Pro.

Please use this form-

Name-
Hometown-
Affililiation(Face,Heel,Netural)-
Ring Intro(For ex.- Undertaker's music hits as the lights went off and from the darkness comes in the one and only 'The Deadman' The Undertaker!)-
Weight(pounds only)-
Height(ft and inches)-
Finishing Move-

Strength-
Speed-
Charisma-
Vitality-

Bounce

County Cricketer
Name: Mr. Bouncce
Hometown: Death Valley
Affiliation: Face
Ring Intro: Same as Undertaker's current entrance
Weight: 320 Pounds
Height: 6 10
Finishing Move: Tombstone Pile-driver and Chokeslam

Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Charisma: 9
Vitality: 8

I will prefer being a character very similar to the actual Undertaker.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Pyro for Monday Night Brawl
*Chairman of TWE, Funkanth's music hits*

Funknath-
Yoooooooooooo! Seeing you fans after a long time!! It has been 8 month since we didn't have a show. I still remember the day when we suddenly announced that there will be no more shows of TWE , but who would have ever thought that it would return, no one! Yes, I am damn sure no one thought that it would return. Anyways getting straight into business, we have retained all our superstar expect a few who are-

• The Yudi
  • Chuck Norris
The above superstar has sadly left TWE, to find themselves better future. We kinda have signed few superstars in the mean time and they will soon be revealed, some to be revealed tonight and some to be revealed in the future episodes.

The shows that will bring you live action of TWE once more are-

• Monday Night Brawl
  • Saturday Stars
Other than those two shows there will be a monthly ppv , just like last time and as this month is coming to an end, the first Sunday of next month will surely have a ppv.

I guess its better if we get straight into action. The show will be kicked of with a brawl between two giants, one is the World Strongest Man and the other , World Largest Athlete.

*Mark Henry's music hits*
*Mark Henry sees Funknath and gives him a huge smile*

Big Show vs. Mark Henry (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

JBL - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 400 pounds,, Mark Henry!!! (crowd cheers ***)

[Mark Henry comes to the ring. ]

JBL - and his opponent, weighing in at 440 pounds, from Tampa, Florida, Big Show!!! (crowd boos *****)

[Well, Well it's the BIG SHOW! The Big show's music plays as he walks down the isle and steps into the ring Mark Henry checks his boots. Big Show drops Mark Henry with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. (ring, ring, ring) Mark Henry legsweeps Big Show. Big Show moves back to his feet. Big Show bites Mark Henry's arm out of desparation. Mark Henry uses a closed fist on Big Show. Big Show executes the jumping sidekick on Mark Henry. Mark Henry gets back to his feet. Mark Henry hits a kneeling headbutt to Big Show's groin. ]

Johny Evans - Big Show takes a kneeling headbutt.

[Big Show is up again. Big Show jabs Mark Henry. Big Show hiptosses Mark Henry. Big Show grabs Mark Henry and applies an arm wrench. Mark Henry is back on his feet. Mark Henry hits Big Show with the belly-to-belly suplex. Mark Henry chants start. Mark Henry climbs to his feet. Big Show climbs to his feet. Big Show tackles Mark Henry. Mark Henry is back on his feet. Big Show kicks Mark Henry in the back of the leg. Mark Henry climbs to his feet. Mark Henry does a cartwheel and kicks Big Show in the face. Mark Henry rolls onto Big Show connecting with a knee. Mark Henry rolls onto Big Show connecting with a knee. Big Show stands up. Big Show places Mark Henry on the turnbuckle and executes the double underhook superplex. Big Show gets up. Big Show puts the chicken wing on Mark Henry. The referee is checking the situation. ... Big Show tightens the hold. ... ... Mark Henry is fighting the hold. Big Show breaks the hold. ]

JBL - The WWF is the only place for entertainment like this!

[Big Show fist drops Mark Henry on the mat. Mark Henry climbs to his feet. Mark Henry hits Big Show with an earringer. Big Show hits Mark Henry with an earringer. Big Show hits Mark Henry with a baba chop. Mark Henry gets elbowed to his midsection by Mark Henry. Big Show delivers a short-arm clothesline to Mark Henry. Big Show goes for a pin. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Mark Henry kicks out. ]

Johny Evans - You just can't win this early in a match. Especially with an opponent like Mark Henry.

[Mark Henry gets back to his feet. Big Show short clothslines Mark Henry. Mark Henry moves back to his feet. Mark Henry executes a springboard bulldog, slamming Big Show's head onto the mat. Mark Henry is up again. Mark Henry locks Big Show in the grapevine submission. The referee is checking the situation. ... Mark Henry tightens the hold. ... (AHHHH!) Mark Henry breaks the hold. Mark Henry drags Big Show to the floor. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) (..2) Mark Henry rolls onto Big Show connecting with a knee. (...3) Mark Henry knees Big Show and rolls back to his feet. (....4) Mark Henry rolls onto Big Show connecting with a knee. Big Show nails Mark Henry with a double underhook suplex. ]

Johny Evans - Nice double underhook suplex by Big Show.

[Big Show takes Mark Henry into the ring. ]

JBL - It was a smart move to the ring. Mark Henry no longer has to watch out for weapons.

[Big Show grabs Mark Henry and applies an arm wrench. Big Show fist drops Mark Henry on the mat. Big Show is up again. Big Show hits the handspring moonsault on Mark Henry. Big Show applies an arm wrench to Mark Henry. Mark Henry gets taken down with a knock out punch. Big Show covers Mark Henry hooking the leg. Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Johny Evans - We've got ourselves a winner!

JBL - The winner of this match, Big Show!!!

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
*Funknath's music hits and he appears on the Titantron*
Funknath- As I said earlier that I have signed up few wrestlers. I am just going to reveal one wrestler as he is going make his debut right now against TWE's own superstar, bcvstheworld!! The man whom I have signed don't have a name for himself but he is a quality wrestler, I must say and he gets a big opportunity to prove himself to the world that he has potential to become a good future superstar. Without father adieu, I introduce to you Mr. Bounce!

bcvstheworld vs. Mr. Bounce (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

JBL - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 320 pounds, from Death Valley, Mr. Bounce!!! (crowd cheers ********)

[Mr. Bounce comes to the ring. ]

JBL - and his opponent, weighing in at 267 pounds, from the other world, bcvstheworld!!!

[The lights went off for few seconds and when it comes back a tall man is standing in the ring Mr. Bounce places bcvstheworld on the turnbuckle and executes a front-layout suplerplex. bcvstheworld places Mr. Bounce on the turnbuckle and executes a front-layout suplerplex. (ding, ding, ding) Mr. Bounce with an Aztecan suplex on bcvstheworld sends him to the mat. Mr. Bounce is up again. bcvstheworld uses a closed fist on Mr. Bounce. Mr. Bounce hits bcvstheworld with an earringer. ]

Johny Evans - bcvstheworld takes a earringer.

[Mr. Bounce takes bcvstheworld off his feet with a short-arm clothesline bcvstheworld gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Mr. Bounce. Now Mr. Bounce standing. bcvstheworld gets hit with the shooting star press from Mr. Bounce. The ref starts the count. ...1 bcvstheworld kicks out. ]

JBL - You just can't win this early in a match. Especially with an opponent like bcvstheworld.

[bcvstheworld gets back to his feet. Mr. Bounce pulls bcvstheworld's hair. Mr. Bounce punches bcvstheworld in the gut. Mr. Bounce kicks bcvstheworld in the groin. Mr. Bounce knifehand chops bcvstheworld. bcvstheworld trys for a tilt-a-whirl suplex but Mr. Bounce avoids it. bcvstheworld puts a knee to Mr. Bounce's back and pulls hims arms back. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... bcvstheworld tightens the hold. Mr. Bounce escapes. bcvstheworld grabs Mr. Bounce's head and DDT's him on the mat. ]

Johny Evans - If bcvstheworld keeps using moves like that DDT he could win the match!

[bcvstheworld stands up. ]

JBL - The World Wrestling Federation is the number on wrestling program on television.

[bcvstheworld leg drops the throat of Mr. Bounce. bcvstheworld drags Mr. Bounce to the floor. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) bcvstheworld swings a Steel chair and hits Mr. Bounce. Mr. Bounce is bleeding as a result. Mr. Bounce moves back to his feet. (..2) Mr. Bounce delivers a spinning backbreak to bcvstheworld. bcvstheworld is back on his feet. (...3) Mr. Bounce legsweeps bcvstheworld. ]

Johny Evans - Mr. Bounce executes a legsweep.

[bcvstheworld is back on his feet. (....4) bcvstheworld rakes the face of Mr. Bounce in attempt to make a come back. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Mr. Bounce and bcvstheworld move back to ringside. Mr. Bounce takes bcvstheworld into the ring. Mr. Bounce executes a ropeflip hiptoss on bcvstheworld. Mr. Bounce fist drops bcvstheworld on the mat. Mr. Bounce is up again. bcvstheworld gets up. bcvstheworld executes a neck-breaker on Mr. Bounce. ]

JBL - Good spinning neck-breaker by bcvstheworld.

[bcvstheworld drags Mr. Bounce to the floor. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) (..2) bcvstheworld measures Mr. Bounce up and drops a closed fist. Now Mr. Bounce standing. (...3) Mr. Bounce executes the jumping sidekick on bcvstheworld. ]

Johny Evans - Mr. Bounce executes a jumping sidekick.

[bcvstheworld gets back to his feet. (....4) bcvstheworld gives Mr. Bounce a reverse neckbreaker. bcvstheworld stands up. (.....5) Mr. Bounce takes bcvstheworld into the ring. Mr. Bounce double underhook faceslams bcvstheworld hard to the bcvstheworld. bcvstheworld gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Mr. Bounce. ]

JBL - Mr. Bounce with a diving elbow smash.

[Now Mr. Bounce standing. bcvstheworld executes a headlock takedown. ]

Johny Evans - headlock takedown!

[Mr. Bounce gets back to his feet. Mr. Bounce delivers a kick to the head of bcvstheworld. bcvstheworld is up again. Mr. Bounce spins aroround bcvstheworld's back and DDT's him into the mat. Mr. Bounce moves back to his feet. bcvstheworld gets up. ]

Johny Evans - I wish every match could be like this!

[bcvstheworld gives Mr. Bounce the cobra clutch suplex onto the mat. bcvstheworld stands up. bcvstheworld covers Mr. Bounce hooking the leg. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Mr. Bounce kicks out. ]

JBL - bcvstheworld was so close!!

[bcvstheworld executes the jumping sidekick on Mr. Bounce. bcvstheworld climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and executes the diving headbutt on Mr. Bounce. bcvstheworld climbs to his feet. bcvstheworld applies an arm wrench to Mr. Bounce. bcvstheworld knees Mr. Bounce and rolls back to his feet. bcvstheworld attacks with "what in the world???" Mr. Bounce. bcvstheworld makes the cover with a roling reverse cradle. Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Johny Evans - bcvstheworld has won the match!

JBL - The winner of this match, bcvstheworld!!!

The lights go off and we hear familiar gong!

JBL-
I think its The Undertaker!

*Lights are back*

Johny Evans-
Look its the Undertaker who is standing tall inside the ring with Bounce lying on his back hopeless with no sign of bcvstheworld anywhere. Undertaker also has a mic in his hand.

Undertaker-
No one in this company or even in the world can impersonate the one and only, The Undertaker! There is only one devil's favourite demon, and its me. You will pay a huge price for trying to steal my persona.

Undertaker executes the Tombstone Piledriver on Mr.Bounce.

Undertaker-
This is what I do to those who tries to mess with The Phenom!

*Undertaker Pyro hits as The Undertaker stares at the debuting star, Mr. Bounce*

Bounce

County Cricketer
Wow. Amazing presentation Funknath. Your writings are too good.
But what have you done! Me in rivalry with the Phenom! :p

Nonetheless, it will be fun teaching my favorite WWE superstar a lesson! :laugh

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
JBL- Looks like Mr. Bounce will be having a tough time with The Undertaker.

Johny Evans-Poor guy! He just debuted. Firstly he lost his debut match and then got a powerful Tombstone Piledriver from The Undertaker. What else will happen with the poor guy?

*Funknath's music hits*

Funknath-
I have two announcement. First one is related to the incident that happened few minutes back. As I see that The Undertaker is kinda angry with Bounce,so, I have decided to arrange a match between those two superstar and it will be taking place next week. And its not going to be just a simple match. Its going to be a steel cage match.

JBL- I hope you've got your answer, Evans.
Johny Evans
-The thing that is good for the star is that he gets to face The Undertaker so early in his career. Only a few handful superstar has got such a big opportunity in their career. It will be a huge achievement for the lad, if he can somehow manage an upset.

Funknath- The other news is, since we restarted fresh, I have decided to vacate all the Championship that we have. And like last time we will be having a huge over the top battle royal tonight featuring all the top superstar of TWE to crown the new TWE World Championship.

*Randy Orton's music hits and he comes out and stares at Funknath*

Randy Orton vs. The Viper (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

JBL - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 250 pounds, from Miami, The Viper!!! (crowd cheers ******)

[The Viper comes to the ring. ]

JBL - and his opponent, weighing in at 245 pounds, from St. Louis, Missouri, Randy Orton!!! (crowd boos *********)

[Randy Orton walks to the ring. Scott Armstrong is the referee for this contest. Randy Orton gets nailed with a charging axhandle bodyblock from The Viper. Randy Orton places The Viper on the turnbuckle and executes a front-layout suplerplex. (ding, ding, ding) The Viper hits Randy Orton with the back of his elbow. The Viper hits a spinning leg lariat on Randy Orton sending him to the mat. The Viper puts Randy Orton in an arm grapevine submission. ]

Johny Evans - arm grapevine!

[Randy Orton stands up. Randy Orton with a jumping DDT on The Viper. Randy Orton drags The Viper to the floor. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) Randy Orton cuts The Viper with a blade. The Viper is bleeding as a result. (..2) The Viper gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Randy Orton. (...3) The Viper uses a lariat on Randy Orton. Randy Orton gets back to his feet. (....4) The Viper with an Aztecan suplex on Randy Orton sends him to the floor. Randy Orton stands up. Randy Orton springboard DDT's The Viper onto the floor! Randy Orton is up again. The Viper is back on his feet. They head back into the ring. ]

Johny Evans - What an outstanding match!

[The Viper goes for a swinging DDT but Randy Orton dodges the attack. The Viper puts a knee to Randy Orton's back and pulls hims arms back. Scott Armstrong asks Randy Orton if he quits. ... (AHHHH!) ... The Viper breaks the hold. The Viper drags Randy Orton to the floor. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) ]

JBL - The floor is covered with blood from that injury.

[(..2) The Viper pulls Randy Orton's hair. (...3) Randy Orton neck snaps The Viper. ]

Johny Evans - Randy Orton executes a neck snap.

[(....4) The Viper short-arm clotheslines Randy Orton to the floor. ]

JBL - The Viper executes a short-arm clothesline.

[Randy Orton stands up. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Randy Orton and The Viper move back to ringside. They head back into the ring. Randy Orton nails The Viper with a belly-to-back suplex. Randy Orton stands up. The Viper gets back to his feet. The Viper gets tiger suplexed by Randy Orton. Randy Orton is up again. Randy Orton executes a corkscrew legdrop on The Viper. The Viper gets up. The Viper picks up Randy Orton and drops him neck first on the ropes. Randy Orton moves back to his feet. Randy Orton executes a headlock takedown. ]

Johny Evans - Randy Orton with a headlock takedown.

[The Viper gets up. Randy Orton double underhook faceslams The Viper hard to the The Viper. The Viper stands up. The Viper nails Randy Orton with a belly-to-back suplex. The Viper moves back to his feet. The Viper puts Randy Orton in an arm grapevine submission. The Viper measures Randy Orton up and drops a closed fist. The Viper stands up. Now Randy Orton standing. Randy Orton gets taken down with an armdrag takedown. The Viper covers Randy Orton. Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Randy Orton escapes. ]

Johny Evans - The Viper should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

[Randy Orton climbs to his feet. The Viper rakes his fingers across Randy Orton's back. The Viper gouges Randy Orton's eyes out. The Viper gets snap suplexed by Randy Orton. ]

JBL - Nice snap suplex by Randy Orton.

[Randy Orton stands up. Randy Orton executes a corkscrew legdrop on The Viper. Randy Orton climbs to his feet. The Viper gets hit with the shooting star press from Randy Orton. Referee Scott Armstrong makes the count. ...1 ...2 The Viper kicks out. ]

Johny Evans - Randy Orton should have known better than to try for a shooting star press at this point in the match.

[Now The Viper standing. The Viper executes a swinging bulldog on Randy Orton driving Randy Orton's face into the mat. The Viper is up again. Randy Orton climbs to his feet. Randy Orton pins The Viper against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. Randy Orton does a cartwheel and kicks The Viper in the face. The Viper gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Randy Orton. Now Randy Orton standing. The Viper runs and tackles Randy Orton. The Viper punches him in the head. The Viper measures Randy Orton up and drops a closed fist. ]

Johny Evans - The Viper executes a fist drop.

[Now The Viper standing. Randy Orton is back on his feet. The Viper executes a split legged moonsault on to Randy Orton. Now The Viper standing. Randy Orton climbs to his feet. The Viper puts a knee to Randy Orton's back and pulls hims arms back. Scott Armstrong is checking for a tap out. ... ... The Viper tightens the hold. ... ... The Viper breaks the hold. The Viper drags Randy Orton to the floor. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) ]

JBL - ringside is covered with blood from these fighters.

[(..2) The Viper uses a snap mare takeover on Randy Orton. Randy Orton is back on his feet. (...3) Randy Orton comes from behind and bulldogs The Viper. Randy Orton moves back to his feet. Now The Viper standing. (....4) Randy Orton pulls The Viper's hair. ]

Johny Evans - Randy Orton executes a hair pull.

[(.....5) The Viper takes Randy Orton into the ring. The Viper bites Randy Orton's arm out of desparation. ]

JBL - arm bite!

[The Viper hits a spinning leg lariat on Randy Orton sending him to the mat. Now Randy Orton standing. The Viper trys for a crotch slam but Randy Orton avoids it. Randy Orton kicks The Viper in the gut, takes a few steps back, and scissor kicks him to the mat. Randy Orton executes a corkscrew legdrop on The Viper. The Viper stands up. Randy Orton does a handspring and hits The Viper with a bodyblock, what a move! Randy Orton sucks chants start in the crowd. Randy Orton climbs to his feet. Now The Viper standing. Randy Orton rakes his fingers across The Viper's back. Randy Orton executs the slingshot facebuster, slamming The Viper's face to the mat. Randy Orton gets back to his feet. The Viper is up again. Randy Orton thrust kicks The Viper in the head. Randy Orton hits a screwdriver on The Viper. The Viper is pinned. Scott Armstrong counts. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

JBL - Randy Orton has won the match!

JBL - The winner of this match, Randy Orton!!!

Johny Evans- We will right back after the break! Don't go anywhere because after the break we have a match featuring Marley and Hedger

Last edited:

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
JBL-We are back after a short commercial break.
Johny Evans- The next match will feature two of the company's biggest superstar.

Hedger vs. Marley (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

JBL - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 255 pounds, from Los Angeles, Hedger!!!

[Lights go off and then when they come back on, he walk towards the ring ]

JBL - and his opponent, weighing in at 320 pounds, from West Mid Land, Marley!!!

[ Hedger executes a pumphandle suplex on Marley. Marley executes a pumphandle suplex on Hedger. (ding, ding, ding) Hedger hits Marley with a heart punch. Hedger hits Marley with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Hedger gets back to his feet. Marley moves back to his feet. Marley slaps Hedger in the face. Marley gets up. Hedger hits Marley with an earringer. Hedger uses a lariat on Marley. Marley gets back to his feet. Marley leg lariats Hedger, sending him to the mat. ]

JBL - leg lariat!

[Marley drags Hedger to the floor. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) (..2) Marley measures Hedger up and drops a closed fist. (...3) Marley rolls onto Hedger connecting with a knee. Hedger climbs to his feet. (....4) Marley tackles Hedger. Hedger climbs to his feet. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Hedger and Marley move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Hedger and Marley move back to ringside. Hedger and Marley move back into the ring. Hedger superkicks Marley. Marley climbs to his feet. Hedger is hit with a backward kick. Hedger gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Marley. Now Marley standing. Running neckbreaker drop executed by Hedger takes Marley down hard. ]

Johny Evans - Did you see that last move?

JBL - Yeah, you know it.

[Marley stands up. Hedger gets tiger suplexed by Marley. Hedger is back on his feet. Marley hits Hedger with the back of his elbow. Marley chops Hedger. Hedger grabs Marley's head and hites him in the face. Marley gets taken down with a corkscrew armdrag. Hedger hits Marley with an elbowdrop. ]

Johny Evans - Marley takes a elbowdrop.

[Hedger hits Marley with an elbowdrop. Hedger is up again. Hedger hits Marley with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. ]

JBL - Hedger with a elbowdrop.

[Hedger gets back to his feet. Marley climbs to his feet. Marley goes for a slingshot bodyblock but Hedger dodges the attack. Marley hits Hedger with a heart punch. Hedger gets hit with the shooting star press from Marley. Referee Scott Armstrong makes the count. ...1 ...2 Hedger escapes. ]

JBL - Marley should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

[Marley spinning mule kicks Hedger. Marley executes a corkscrew legdrop on Hedger. ]

Johny Evans - corkscrew legdrop!

[Marley measures Hedger up and drops a closed fist. Now Marley standing. Hedger gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Marley. Hedger gets up. Hedger executes the German suplex on Marley. Hedger gets up. Hedger sends Marley to ringside. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) Marley climbs to his feet. (..2) Marley executes a swinging bulldog on Hedger driving Hedger's face into the floor. Marley climbs to his feet. (...3) Marley executes a corkscrew legdrop on Hedger. Marley climbs to his feet. Hedger is up again. (....4) Hedger pokes Marley in the eye with his thumb. (.....5) Marley takes Hedger into the ring. Marley executes a jawbreakeron Hedger. Marley is back on his feet. Hedger is back on his feet. Hedger pokes Marley in the eyes. Marley with an Aztecan suplex on Hedger sends him to the mat. Marley climbs to his feet. Hedger climbs to his feet. Hedger hits Marley with an atomic drop. Marley climbs to his feet. ]

[Hedger picks up Marley and delivers a tilt-a-whirl suplex. Hedger hits Marley with an elbowdrop. Hedger is up again. Hedger leg drops Marley. Hedger hits Marley with an elbowdrop. Hedger gets back to his feet. Now Marley standing. Hedger uses Hedger's Finisher on Marley. Hedger catches Marley in the crucifx and goes for the pin. Referee Scott Armstrong makes the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

JBL - We've got ourselves a winner!

JBL - The winner of this match, Hedger!!!

JBL- Hedger and Marley please don't go anywhere.
*Hedger shouts, 'why?'*

Johny Evans-
Because up next is the Over the Top Battle Royal for the TWE World Championship and both of you are competing in it.

*The Vipers music hits and he slowly walks towards the ring*

*Commercial Break*

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Oh yeah. I thought I was going to lose that. I seem to like poking Marley in the eyes :p

Marley is a girl for slapping me though.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
*Undertaker walks down the aisle*
JBL-
That's the last man participating in the match.
*Undertaker brings back the light, takes off his hat*
*Most of the wrestler stands outside the ring staring at the Phenom with signs of fear in their eyes*
Johny Evans-
Look how he is staring at Bounce.

17 Man Battle Royal (Over The Top Battle Royal) (TWE World Championship)

JBL - The following is a 17 man Over The Top Battle Royal battle royal.

All 17 men are at the ring. (ding, ding, ding) They lockup. Prithvi Raj sends bcvstheworld to the corner of the ring. bcvstheworld gets thrown into the turnbuckle. Prithvi Raj comes over and smashes bcvstheworld's head into it. bcvstheworld uses a closed fist on Prithvi Raj. ]

JBL - bcvstheworld with a punch.

[bcvstheworld hits a spinning leg lariat on Prithvi Raj sending him to the mat. bcvstheworld grabs Prithvi Raj and applies an arm wrench. ]

JBL - bcvstheworld with a arm wrench.

[Prithvi Raj is up again. bcvstheworld knifehand chops Prithvi Raj. bcvstheworld hits Prithvi Raj with the back of his elbow. ]

Johny Evans - Prithvi Raj takes a back elbow. After getadvantage m->wnum = 17

[Prithvi Raj hits bcvstheworld with the belly-to-belly suplex. Now Prithvi Raj standing. bcvstheworld hits Mark Henry with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Now bcvstheworld standing. Now Mark Henry standing. Mark Henry takes bcvstheworld down with a knee. Mark Henry rolls onto bcvstheworld connecting with a knee. bcvstheworld gets back to his feet. Mark Henry legsweeps bcvstheworld. ]

JBL - legsweep!

[Mark Henry knees bcvstheworld and rolls back to his feet. Mark Henry knees bcvstheworld and rolls back to his feet. Mark Henry knees bcvstheworld and rolls back to his feet. Mark Henry knees bcvstheworld and rolls back to his feet. bcvstheworld is up again. bcvstheworld hits Mark Henry with the crotch slam. ]

JBL - I wish every match could be like this! Are you enjoying this match?

Johny Evans - Yes sir!

[bcvstheworld fist drops Mark Henry on the mat. ]

JBL - fist drop!

[Mark Henry gets back to his feet. bcvstheworld gets thrown into the turnbuckle. Mark Henry comes over and smashes bcvstheworld's head into it. Mark Henry gets taken down with a corkscrew armdrag. Mark Henry is up again. Big Show picks up Prithvi Raj and executes the cradle DDT. Big Show gets up. Big Show hits the handspring moonsault on Prithvi Raj. ]

JBL - That handspring moonsault was very good.

[Big Show moves back to his feet. Big Show hits the handspring moonsault on Prithvi Raj. Now Prithvi Raj standing. The Viper gets sent into the turnbuckle while Dragon Master hits him with a splash. Dragon Master knifehand chops The Viper. The Viper executes the jumping sidekick on Dragon Master. Dragon Master gets back to his feet. The Viper gets thrown into the turnbuckle. Dragon Master comes over and smashes The Viper's head into it. Dragon Master connects with a flying knee. The Viper goes down. The Viper gets up. Dragon Master hits The Viper with the back of his elbow. ]

JBL - The Viper takes a back elbow.

[The Viper lifts Dragon Master up and drops him on the mat. ]

Johny Evans - I wish every match could be like this!

[The Viper chokes Dragon Master. ]

JBL - If The Viper keeps using moves like that choke he could win the match!

[]

JBL - The Viper's momma would be proud!

[The Viper knee drops Dragon Master. The Viper gets up. The Viper dives head first into Dragon Master. The Viper chants start. Big Show hits a tiger driver on Randy Orton. ]

Johny Evans - If Big Show keeps using moves like that tiger driver he could win the match!

[]

JBL - This is how wrestling should be!

[Big Show measures Randy Orton up and drops a closed fist. Big Show is back on his feet. Big Show measures Randy Orton up and drops a closed fist. ]

Johny Evans - Big Show executes a fist drop.

[Randy Orton bounces Big Show off the ropes and clotheslines him. Big Show drives a forearm into the head of Randy Orton. Randy Orton powerbombs Big Show. ]

[Randy Orton hits a running forearm smash on Big Show's face. Randy Orton sucks chants start in the crowd. Big Show is up again. Randy Orton executes a belly-to-belly suplex on Big Show. ]

JBL - This is quality sports entertainment!

[The King is back on his feet. The King pins Marley against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. The King bounces Marley off the ropes and faceslams him onto the mat. The King stands up. Marley moves back to his feet. Marley executes a swinging bulldog on The King driving The King's face into the mat. Marley gets up. The King gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Marley. Marley stands up. The King gets back to his feet. The King executes a huge gutbuster on Marley. Marley gets up. Marley grabs The King's head and arm and delivers a head and arm suplex. Marley moves back to his feet. The King is up again. ]

Johny Evans - The World Wrestling Federation is the number on wrestling program on television.

[Marley with an Aztecan suplex on The King sends him to the mat. Marley is back on his feet. The King is up again. The King with a headbutt on Marley. ]

Johny Evans - headbutt!

[The King slaps Marley. ]

JBL - Marley takes a slap.

[The King tackles Marley. The King climbs to his feet. Marley is back on his feet. Marley rakes the face of The King in attempt to make a come back. The King throws Marley off the ropes and hits him with a diving shoulder block. The King grabs Marley and applies an arm wrench. The King applies an arm wrench to Marley. Marley is back on his feet. The King short lariats Marley. Now Marley standing. The King uppercuts Marley. Big Show is back on his feet. Big Show comes from behind and bulldogs bcvstheworld. Big Show is up again. bcvstheworld gets back to his feet. Big Show bounces bcvstheworld off the ropes and clotheslines him. bcvstheworld gets up. bcvstheworld short lariats Big Show. Big Show hits a spinning leg lariat on bcvstheworld sending him to the mat. Big Show grabs bcvstheworld and applies an arm wrench. bcvstheworld gets up. Big Show with an illegal chokehold on bcvstheworld. Now bcvstheworld standing. bcvstheworld hits Big Show with the belly-to-belly suplex. After fight bcvstheworld nails the bridging back suplex on Big Show. bcvstheworld climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and executes the diving headbutt on Big Show. Now bcvstheworld standing. Big Show is up again. bcvstheworld does a handspring and hits Big Show with a bodyblock, what a move! bcvstheworld stands up. bcvstheworld fist drops Big Show on the mat. Now Big Show standing. Big Show was elimintated by bcvstheworld. ]

JBL - Big Show is out of here!!

[bcvstheworld leg drops the throat of Hedger. ]

JBL - This is how wrestling should be!

[bcvstheworld rolls onto Hedger connecting with a knee. Hedger gets back to his feet. Hedger superkicks bcvstheworld. Now bcvstheworld standing. Hedger hits bcvstheworld with an earringer. Hedger grabs bcvstheworld's head and hites him in the face. bcvstheworld takes Hedger down with a knee. bcvstheworld grabs Hedger and applies an arm wrench. bcvstheworld hits Hedger with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Now bcvstheworld standing. bcvstheworld rolls onto Hedger connecting with a knee. Mark Henry with a huge super fisherman buster, driving Sting into the mat. Mark Henry chants start. Mark Henry climbs to his feet. Mark Henry hits a frog splash on Sting. Mark Henry stands up. Mark Henry leg drops the throat of Sting. After fight Mark Henry knees Sting and rolls back to his feet. Mark Henry hits a frog splash on Sting. Sting gets back to his feet. Sting is hit with a backward kick. Mark Henry rolls onto Sting connecting with a knee. Sting gets back to his feet. Sting was elimintated by Mark Henry. ]

JBL - That will do it for Sting. He's been eliminated!
Johny Evans-So far there has been only 2 elimination. We will be right back after a short commercial break! So, don't go anywhere!!

*Commercial Break*

Last edited:

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
since the thread title still says you can sign up, thus:
Though I'm not sure If I can sign up still coz matches has started, if not, consider it for future chances.

Name- Akshay
Hometown- Valley of Kings
Affililiation(Face,Heel,Netural)- Neutral
Ring Intro(For ex.- Undertaker's music hits as the lights went off and from the darkness comes in the one and only 'The Deadman' The Undertaker!) - Lights off, a sharp ray of light towards the ring, lights on, I'm in the ring.
Weight(pounds only)- 255 lbs
Height(ft and inches)- 6"6'
Finishing Move- deadly fire

Strength- 10
Speed- 7
Charisma- 8
Vitality- 5

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Thanks for the sign up. You will get your first match next episode!

Users who are viewing this thread