Territory Wrestling Entertainment - The Return!

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
Name- Wrestler Matt
Hometown- Hobart (Australia)
Affililiation (Face, Heel or Tweener) - Face
Ring Intro-
Weight(pounds only)- 204
Height(ft and inches)- 6'5
Finishing Move- Crossarm breaker

Stats(Total-30,Max-10 each)

Strength- 8
Speed- 8
Charisma - 8
Vitality - 6

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Name- CM Hamza
Hometown-
Affililiation (Face, Heel or Tweener) - Face
Ring Intro- Randy Orton
Weight(pounds only)- 245 Pounds
Height(ft and inches)- 6'4
Finishing Move- RKO,Punt In The Head

Stats(Total-30,Max-10 each)

Strength-10
Speed-7
Charisma -7
Vitality - 6

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
TWE.png

JBL-Hey there folks! Welcome to another episode of TWE Monday Night Brawl! I am JBL, and alongside me is....
Unkown Commentator- Lawler ;). Yes, Jerry 'The King' Lawler!
JBL-Thanks for joining TWE. The family just gets bigger day by day.

*Dragon Masters music hits*

Lawler
- Looks like someone's pissed after last week's incident.

Dragon Master- I saw your face! Yes, I saw his face. You all might be thinking how's it possible, well people you only helped me with your little flash cameras. But I don't know who you are where the hell you've come from. TWE , is our playground and we are the bullies here not some f***wit like you. So, if you've got any guts, come out and face me like a man!

*Zorax's music hits*

Dragon Master-
Now, what do you want, moron?
Zorax-The same thing you want. I am searching for the unknown guy as well.
Dragon Master-Well you can search as much as you want, but we all know you won't be able to do anything to him.
Zorax-Keep your crap talk to yourself.
Dragon Master-Well who said I am talking crap?
Zorax- I did. And before I get to that guy, it's better if I take care of the obstacle that lies in my path.

Zorax heads towards the ring and before he could even get onto his feet, Dragon Master starts beating him up. After several punches and kicks , Dragon Master uses Dragon Bomb to put Zorax to silence.

Dragon Master- This is just a warning to you! You better watch your back. Because , whenever I get the chance, I'll get you!

*On the big screen monitor*

Backstage, medics are shown surrounding someone. When the camera focuses on the face, it's none other than Dragon Master's friend , The King!

Dragon Masters sees it and runs towards backstage.

Meanwhile, Zoraxis is still lying in middle of the ring unconscious, when suddenly a mysterious music is played. There comes out a tall man, wearing a long dark robe, his face covered with a black mask. He has 47 written on the back of the robe. He slowly and steadily walked towards the ring, got into it slowly. Then measured Zoraxis for a while, gave a cheap kick to the face, then quickly picked him and executed a pedigree. Pulled out a rose and kept it on his chest. And then poured someone's blood and wrote 47 on the canvas. And then started to give an evil laugh which echoed through the whole arena.

JBL- Who exactly is this guy?
Lawler-We won't be finding out this quickly, that's for sure.
JBL- He just took The King out by himself. I think he has come to the TWE with some major goals!
Lawler- Everyone in the locker room, beware of this man.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
I'll give you some matches but you won't be part of any storyline for now. You'll be in one in the future though, so don't worry :)

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
TWE.png

JBL-
Let's move our attention from that guy and towards our first match of the night.
Lawler- Our next match will be featuring one of the former champions, The Viper and he'll be facing one of the new sign ups made this time around, Archangel.

JBL - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 245 pounds,, Archangel!!! (crowd boos ****)

[Archangel comes to the ring. ]

JBL - and his opponent, weighing in at 250 pounds, from Miami, The Viper!!! (crowd cheers ************)

[The Viper walks to the ring. Scott Armstrong is the referee for this contest. Archangel places The Viper on the turnbuckle and executes a front-layout suplerplex. Archangel gets nailed with a charging axhandle bodyblock from The Viper. (ring, ring, ring) Archangel executes a ropeflip hiptoss on The Viper. ]

Jerry Lawler - The Viper takes a ropeflip hiptoss.

[Archangel grabs The Viper and applies an arm wrench. Archangel covers The Viper. Scott Armstrong counts. ...1 ...2 The Viper kicks out. ]

JBL - You just can't win this early in a match. Especially with an opponent like The Viper.

[The Viper executes a swinging bulldog on Archangel driving Archangel's face into the mat. Now The Viper standing. Archangel moves back to his feet. Archangel chops The Viper. The Viper hits Archangel with the back of his elbow. The Viper gets hit with a dragon scerw from Archangel. Archangel is up again. The Viper tackles Archangel and pummels his head. The Viper puts Archangel in an arm grapevine submission. Archangel is up again. The Viper uses a lariat on Archangel. Archangel stands up. Spinning neck-breaker from Archangel takes The Viper down. ]

Jerry Lawler - My God!! What a match!

[Archangel hits The Viper with an elbowdrop. ]

JBL - elbowdrop!

[Archangel rolls onto The Viper connecting with a knee. Archangel measures The Viper up and drops a closed fist. ]

Jerry Lawler - Archangel with a fist drop.

[Archangel is up again. Archangel fist drops The Viper on the mat. ]

JBL - Archangel executes a fist drop.

[Archangel gets up. The Viper gets back to his feet. Archangel hits The Viper with the crotch slam. Archangel sucks chants start in the crowd. ]

Jerry Lawler - Good crotch slam by Archangel.

[Archangel grabs The Viper and applies an arm wrench. Archangel hits The Viper with an elbowdrop. Archangel is back on his feet. The Viper gets back to his feet. The Viper hiptosses Archangel. The Viper covers Archangel hooking the leg. Scott Armstrong counts. ...1 Archangel escapes. ]

JBL - He should have just stayed on the attack.

[Archangel gets back to his feet. Archangel executes the jumping sidekick on The Viper. The Viper is up again. The Viper hits Archangel with a baba chop. Archangel knifehand chops The Viper. ]

Jerry Lawler - Archangel with a knifehand chop.

[Archangel uses a closed fist on The Viper. Archangel short lariats The Viper. Archangel rolls onto The Viper connecting with a knee. Archangel hits The Viper with an elbowdrop. Archangel climbs to his feet. The Viper gets up. The Viper executes a neck-breaker on Archangel. ]

Jerry Lawler - Archangel could use some help about now.

[The Viper chokes Archangel. The Viper covers Archangel hooking the leg. Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Archangel escapes. ]

JBL - That was almost the end of the match right there!

[The Viper rakes his fingers across Archangel's back. The Viper hits a spinning leg lariat on Archangel sending him to the mat. The Viper fist drops Archangel on the mat. ]

Jerry Lawler - The Viper executes a fist drop.

[The Viper gets back to his feet. The Viper puts Archangel in an arm grapevine submission. ]

JBL - The Viper with a arm grapevine.

[The Viper covers Archangel. Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Archangel kicks out. ]

Jerry Lawler - He should have just stayed on the attack.

[Archangel takes a slap to the face from The Viper. The Viper moves back to his feet. The Viper uses a snap mare takeover on Archangel. The Viper measures Archangel up and drops a closed fist. ]

Jerry Lawler - The Viper executes a fist drop.

[The Viper measures Archangel up and drops a closed fist. The Viper climbs to his feet. Archangel moves back to his feet. The Viper short-arm clotheslines Archangel to the mat. Archangel hits The Viper with the belly-to-belly suplex. Archangel drags The Viper to the floor. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) Archangel swings a Steel chair and hits The Viper. The Viper is bleeding as a result. ]

[(..2) Archangel fist drops The Viper on the floor. (...3) Archangel rolls onto The Viper connecting with a knee. The Viper moves back to his feet. (....4) The Viper uses a closed fist on Archangel. ]

Jerry Lawler - The Viper executes a punch.

[(.....5) They fight into the aisle. The Viper and Archangel move back to ringside. The Viper and Archangel move back into the ring. The Viper pulls Archangel's hair. ]

JBL - Archangel takes a hair pull.

[The Viper gouges Archangel's eyes out. Archangel executes a headlock takedown. Archangel applies an arm wrench to The Viper. The Viper is back on his feet. The Viper gets sent into the turnbuckle while Archangel hits him with a splash. Archangel drags The Viper to the floor. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) Archangel cuts The Viper with a blade. The Viper is bleeding as a result. Archangel executes a springboard bulldog, slamming The Viper's head onto the floor. Archangel sucks chants start in the crowd. Archangel gets up. Archangel rolls onto The Viper connecting with a knee. The Viper gets up. Archangel picks up The Viper and executes the cradle DDT. Now Archangel standing. The Viper gets up. Archangel grabs The Viper's head and DDT's him on the floor. Archangel sucks chants start in the crowd. Archangel gives a stunner to the The Viper Archangel covers The Viper hooking the leg. Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

JBL - We've got ourselves a winner!

JBL - The winner of this match, Archangel!!!

Lawler- Just to give you guys a bit of a note, tonight there will indeed be a 10 man battle royal to decide the TWE World Champion.

*Triple H's music hits*

Triple H-
I want silent in the damn arena! I came here to tell you two things. Firstly , just to clear people's doubt. In noway I am behind the attacks on Zoraxis, Dragon Master, The King and other several wrestlers. If I had anything against them I would've done it face to face. And secondly, I have come here with a pretty big announcement. The announcement is regarding the new GM of TWE, and well it's none other than me ;)!

*Brothers in Arms' music hits*

The Great Pathan-
So, you finally show your face, you c**t!
Triple H-Weren't you the f***s who destroyed my office last week?
Shadaf-Indeed it was us who did it.
Zaheer-And our only motive was to get your attention.
The Great Pathan-And we have got it.
Triple H-Indeed,you've got my attention. Now may I know what you want?
The Great Pathan-We want challenges.
Zaheer-We want to win titles.
Shadaf-And become the very best in the whole world.
Triple H-You've got yourself a match. You are in a 3 vs 2 handicap match, next. Oh and I am sure you'll enjoy every bit of it ;). Come out boys!

*Big Show's music hits*

Big Show and Mark Henry comes out, both stands there and gives a big smile.

JBL-We'll be back after a short break, with this big 3 vs 2 handicap match.
Lawler-So, don't go anywhere!

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
TWE.png

JBL - This match is a Standard Match tag match. On there way to the ring at this time, Brothers in Arms!!!

[Brothers in Arms come to the ring. ]

JBL - and their opponents, the team of Big Show and Mark Henry.

[Big Show and Mark Henry walk to the ring. Scott Armstrong is the referee for this match. Big Show drops Zaheer with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. Zaheer checks his boots. (ring, ring, ring) Big Show clotheslines Zaheer. Big Show tags Mark Henry. Zaheer hits Mark Henry with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Zaheer covers Mark Henry. Referee Scott Armstrong makes the count. ...1 Mark Henry escapes. ]

Jerry Lawler - You just can't win this early in a match. Especially with an opponent like Mark Henry.

[Mark Henry gets back to his feet. Zaheer kicks Mark Henry in the groin. ]

JBL - kick to the groin!

[Mark Henry superkicks Zaheer. Zaheer is up again. Mark Henry makes the tag to Big Show. Zaheer gets elbowed to his midsection by Zaheer. Mark Henry short lariats Zaheer. ]

Jerry Lawler - This is just awefull! Zaheer is being double teamed!

[Mark Henry takes Zaheer down with a knee. Zaheer gets hit with the shooting star press from Mark Henry. The ref starts the count. ...1 Zaheer kicks out. ]

JBL - Mark Henry should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

[Now Zaheer standing. Zaheer trys for a belly-to-belly suplex but Mark Henry avoids it. ]

[Mark Henry lifts Zaheer up and drops him on his knee. ]

JBL - Mark Henry executes a back breaker.

[Mark Henry sends Zaheer to ringside. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) ]

[(..2) Zaheer jabs Mark Henry. (...3) Zaheer gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Mark Henry. ]

Jerry Lawler - Zaheer executes a jumping neck snap.

[(....4) Mark Henry uses a closed fist on Zaheer. ]

JBL - punch!

[(.....5) Zaheer and Mark Henry move back into the ring. Mark Henry gets picked up and dropped with the fireman's carry by Zaheer. Zaheer covers Mark Henry hooking the leg. Referee Scott Armstrong makes the count. ...1 ...2 Mark Henry escapes. ]

Jerry Lawler - You just can't win this early in a match. Especially with an opponent like Mark Henry.

[Zaheer hits Mark Henry with a baba chop. Mark Henry uses a cradle suplex on Zaheer. Mark Henry climbs to his feet. Zaheer hits a jumping elbow hrust on Mark Henry. ]

JBL - Zaheer executes a jumping elbow thrust.

[Zaheer tags Shadaf. Zaheer hiptosses Big Show. ]

Jerry Lawler - Big Show is being double teamed!

[Big Show bites Zaheer's arm out of desparation. Big Show hits a koppo kick on Zaheer. Shadaf brings in Zaheer for Brothers in Arms. Zaheer moves back to his feet. Zaheer hits him with a back fist. Big Show gets hit with a dragon scerw from Zaheer. Now Zaheer standing. Big Show moves back to his feet. Big Show tackles Zaheer. Zaheer gets up. Zaheer throws Big Show off the ropes, rolls on the ground, comes back up and delivers a clothesline. Zaheer sends Big Show to ringside. ]

JBL - Zaheer can't get a pin at ringside.

[Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) Zaheer swings a Steel chair and hits Big Show. Big Show is bleeding as a result. Zaheer knee drops Big Show. ]

Jerry Lawler - Zaheer executes a knee drop.

[Zaheer moves back to his feet. Zaheer and Big Show move back into the ring. Shadaf tagged in by Zaheer. They lockup. Big Show sends Shadaf to the corner of the ring. Big Show kicks Shadaf in the back of the leg. Big Show covers Shadaf hooking the leg. Scott Armstrong counts. ...1 ...2 Shadaf escapes. ]

JBL - Big Show should have known better than to try for a pin at this point in the match.

[Shadaf is up again. Shadaf tackles and begins punching Big Show. Shadaf makes the tag to Zaheer. They lockup. Big Show sends Zaheer to the corner of the ring. Zaheer brings in The Great Pathan for Brothers in Arms. Big Show fist drops The Great Pathan on the mat. ]

Jerry Lawler - fist drop!

[Now Big Show standing. The Great Pathan short-arm clotheslines Big Show to the mat. ]

JBL - The Great Pathan with a short-arm clothesline.

[The Great Pathan puts Big Show in an arm grapevine submission. The Great Pathan goes for a pin. Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Big Show escapes. ]

Jerry Lawler - The Great Pathan should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

[Big Show gets back to his feet. Big Show with an illegal chokehold on The Great Pathan. The Great Pathan climbs to his feet. The Great Pathan tags Shadaf. The Great Pathan leg lariats Big Show, sending him to the mat. ]

JBL - Come on ref! Do something!! Big Show is being double teamed!

[The Great Pathan does a cartwheel and kicks Big Show in the face. Big Show stands up. Big Show hits The Great Pathan with an atomic drop. ]

Jerry Lawler - That atomic drop was very good.

[Indian deathlock applied by Big Show. Scott Armstrong is checking for a tap out. ... (AHHHH!) ... ... ... The Great Pathan trys to escape. Big Show breaks the hold. The Great Pathan hits Big Show with a headbutt to the mid-section. ]

JBL - The Great Pathan with a headbutt.

[Shadaf tags The Great Pathan. The Great Pathan rakes the face of Big Show in attempt to make a come back. Zaheer delivers a kick to the head of Big Show. ]

Jerry Lawler - Big Show is being double teamed!

[Big Show executes the jumping sidekick on Zaheer. Zaheer is back on his feet. Big Show tags in Mark Henry. Big Show bounces The Great Pathan off the ropes and clotheslines him. Big Show lifts The Great Pathan into the air and delivers a spine buster. ]

JBL - Come on ref! Do something!! The Great Pathan is being double teamed!

[The Great Pathan executes a swinging bulldog on Big Show driving Big Show's face into the mat. The Great Pathan gets up. Big Show moves back to his feet. The Great Pathan gets tiger suplexed by Big Show. Big Show gets back to his feet. Big Show applies an arm wrench to The Great Pathan. Big Show measures The Great Pathan up and drops a closed fist. Big Show gets back to his feet. The Great Pathan tags Zaheer. Zaheer goes for a slingshot elbow drop but Mark Henry dodges the attack. Mark Henry moves back to his feet. Zaheer puts Mark Henry in the cobra clutch. Scott Armstrong asks Mark Henry if he quits. ... Mark Henry trys to escape. ... ... Mark Henry is fighting the hold. Zaheer breaks the hold. ]

Jerry Lawler - This is quality sports entertainment!

[Zaheer brings in Shadaf for Brothers in Arms. The Great Pathan suplexes Mark Henry. ]

JBL - Come on ref! Do something!! Mark Henry is being double teamed!

[Mark Henry knees The Great Pathan and rolls back to his feet. The Great Pathan gets up. The Great Pathan trys for a Aztecan suplex but is unable to lift Mark Henry.The Great Pathan executes a headlock takedown. ]

Jerry Lawler - headlock takedown!

[Mark Henry moves back to his feet. Mark Henry tags Big Show. Mark Henry does a cartwheel and kicks Shadaf in the face. ]

JBL - Come on ref! Do something!! Shadaf is being double teamed!

[Mark Henry gets hit with a back heel kick. Zaheer tagged in by Shadaf. Zaheer executes the brain buster on Big Show. Now Zaheer standing. Big Show is back on his feet. ]

Jerry Lawler - This is quality sports entertainment!

[Zaheer tags Shadaf. The Great Pathan uses a cradle suplex on Big Show. ]

JBL - This is just awefull! Big Show is being double teamed!

[Big Show hits a kneeling headbutt to The Great Pathan's groin. Big Show grabs The Great Pathan and applies an arm wrench. Zaheer tagged in by Shadaf. Shadaf bounces Big Show off the ropes and hits him with a backdrop. The Great Pathan piledrives Big Show. The Great Pathan piledrives Big Show. ]

Jerry Lawler - Come on ref! Do something!! Big Show is being double teamed!

[The Great Pathan bites Big Show's arm out of desparation. Big Show hiptosses The Great Pathan. Big Show makes the tag to Mark Henry. Mark Henry tackles Zaheer. Zaheer stands up. Zaheer gets thrown into the turnbuckle. Mark Henry comes over and smashes Zaheer's head into it. Zaheer brings in The Great Pathan for Brothers in Arms. The Great Pathan grabs Mark Henry's head and hites him in the face. Mark Henry grabs The Great Pathan's head and hites him in the face. ]

JBL - Mark Henry executes a face bite.

[Zaheer tagged in by The Great Pathan. Zaheer nails Mark Henry with a belly-to-back suplex. Zaheer is up again. Mark Henry tags Big Show. Big Show hits Zaheer with an earringer. Zaheer makes the tag to The Great Pathan. Zaheer hits Big Show with a double underhook piledrive right into the mat. ]

Jerry Lawler - Come on ref! Do something!! Big Show is being double teamed!

[Zaheer hits a kneeling headbutt to Big Show's groin. Zaheer executes a corkscrew legdrop on Big Show. Zaheer stands up. Big Show climbs to his feet. Big Show uses a lariat on Zaheer. Big Show tags Mark Henry. Mark Henry with a huge super fisherman buster, driving The Great Pathan into the mat. ]

JBL - That super fisherman buster was very good.

[Mark Henry apllies the camel clutch on The Great Pathan. Scott Armstrong asks The Great Pathan if he quits. ... (AHHHH!) ... The Great Pathan is fighting the hold. Mark Henry breaks the hold. Mark Henry and The Great Pathan go to the floor Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) Mark Henry swings a Steel chair and hits The Great Pathan. The Great Pathan is bleeding as a result. (..2) Mark Henry knees The Great Pathan and rolls back to his feet. (...3) Mark Henry rolls onto The Great Pathan connecting with a knee. (....4) Mark Henry knees The Great Pathan and rolls back to his feet. (.....5) Mark Henry and The Great Pathan move back into the ring. Mark Henry hits The Great Pathan with an earringer. ]

JBL - Mark Henry executes a earringer.

[The Great Pathan tags Zaheer. Zaheer gets up. Mark Henry dropkicks Zaheer to the knee. Mark Henry chants start. Mark Henry moves back to his feet. ]

Jerry Lawler - Mark Henry is doing quite well at this point in the match.

[Zaheer executes a huge gutbuster on Mark Henry. Zaheer executes a corkscrew legdrop on Mark Henry. ]

Jerry Lawler - Zaheer executes a corkscrew legdrop.

[Mark Henry climbs to his feet. Mark Henry hits Zaheer with an atomic drop. ]

JBL - I wish every match could be like this!

[Mark Henry picks up Zaheer and drops him neck first on the ropes. Mark Henry drags Zaheer to the floor. ]

Jerry Lawler - Zaheer is much safer at ringside. Mark Henry can't get a pin there.

[Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) (..2) Mark Henry knees Zaheer and rolls back to his feet. Zaheer moves back to his feet. (...3) Zaheer short lariats Mark Henry. (....4) Mark Henry hits Zaheer with a heart punch. (.....5) They head back into the ring. Mark Henry with an Aztecan suplex on Zaheer sends him to the mat. Zaheer is up again. Zaheer executs the slingshot facebuster, slamming Mark Henry's face to the mat. ]

JBL - Nice slingshot facebuster by Zaheer.

[Zaheer gets back to his feet. Zaheer locks Mark Henry in the grapevine submission. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... Mark Henry trys to escape. ... Mark Henry escapes. ]

Jerry Lawler - Mark Henry could use some help about now.

[Mark Henry tags in Big Show. Big Show is hit with a backward kick. Big Show gets back to his feet. Big Show short clothslines Zaheer. Zaheer with an illegal chokehold on Big Show. Big Show gets up. Zaheer gets taken down with an armdrag takedown. ]

JBL - Big Show executes a backspin armdrag.

[Zaheer makes the tag to The Great Pathan. Big Show pokes The Great Pathan in the eye with his thumb. ]

Jerry Lawler - Big Show executes a thumb to the eye.

[The Great Pathan trys for a back breaker but is not strong enough to lift Big Show.]

JBL - This is quality sports entertainment!

[Big Show tags in Mark Henry. The Great Pathan hits Mark Henry with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. The Great Pathan is back on his feet. Mark Henry gets back to his feet. Zaheer tagged in by The Great Pathan. Mark Henry knees Zaheer and rolls back to his feet. Zaheer tags in The Great Pathan. Mark Henry hits him with a back fist. The Great Pathan tags in Zaheer. Mark Henry knees Zaheer and rolls back to his feet. Mark Henry rolls onto Zaheer connecting with a knee. Mark Henry brings in Big Show for Big Show and Mark Henry. Big Show applies an arm wrench to Zaheer. Mark Henry hits a frog splash on Zaheer. ]

JBL - This is just awefull! Zaheer is being double teamed!

[Mark Henry rolls onto Zaheer connecting with a knee. Zaheer is back on his feet. Zaheer makes the tag to The Great Pathan. Zaheer picks Big Show up and side suplexes him to the mat. ]

JBL - This is just awefull! Big Show is being double teamed!

[Running neckbreaker drop executed by Zaheer takes Big Show down hard. ]

Jerry Lawler - If Zaheer keeps using moves like that running neckbreaker drop he could win the match!

[Zaheer sends Big Show to ringside. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) Zaheer chokes Big Show with a microphone cable. (..2) Zaheer hits Big Show with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Zaheer moves back to his feet. (...3) Zaheer executes a corkscrew legdrop on Big Show. Zaheer climbs to his feet. (....4) Zaheer hits Big Show with a rolling elbow smash to the face. ]

JBL - rolling elbow smash!

[Big Show stands up. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Big Show and Zaheer move back to ringside. Big Show and Zaheer move back into the ring. Big Show neck snaps Zaheer. Zaheer grabs Big Show's head and hites him in the face. ]

Jerry Lawler - Zaheer executes a face bite.

[Zaheer tagged in by The Great Pathan. Zaheer powerbombs Big Show. Zaheer knee drops Big Show. Now Zaheer standing. ]

[Zaheer kicks Big Show in the stomach and executes the sitdown face slam. ]

Jerry Lawler - That sitdown faceslam was very good.

[Zaheer sends Big Show to ringside. Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) ]

JBL - Zaheer is doing quite well at this point in the match.

[(..2) Zaheer hits Big Show with an elbowdrop. ]

Jerry Lawler - Zaheer executes a elbowdrop.

[(...3) Zaheer executes a corkscrew legdrop on Big Show. Zaheer stands up. (....4) Zaheer hits Big Show with an elbowdrop. Big Show moves back to his feet. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. Big Show and Zaheer move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Big Show and Zaheer move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Big Show and Zaheer move back to ringside. Big Show and Zaheer move back into the ring. Zaheer gets picked up and dropped with the fireman's carry by Big Show. Big Show makes the tag to Mark Henry. Mark Henry leg drops the throat of Zaheer. Big Show fist drops Zaheer on the mat. ]

JBL - This is just awefull! Zaheer is being double teamed!

[Big Show fist drops Zaheer on the mat. Big Show is back on his feet. Zaheer tags in The Great Pathan. Shadaf lifts Mark Henry into the air and delivers a spine buster. Shadaf slaps Mark Henry. ]

Jerry Lawler - Mark Henry is being double teamed!

[Shadaf gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. Mark Henry tags in Big Show. Big Show takes The Great Pathan off his feet with a short-arm clothesline The Great Pathan climbs to his feet. Big Show brings in Mark Henry for Big Show and Mark Henry. Mark Henry hits The Great Pathan with a headbutt to the mid-section. Mark Henry legsweeps The Great Pathan. Mark Henry tags in Big Show. Big Show gouges The Great Pathan's eyes out. The Great Pathan makes the tag to Shadaf. They lockup. Zaheer sends Big Show to the corner of the ring. ]

JBL - Big Show is being double teamed!

[Big Show applies an arm wrench to Zaheer. Zaheer is back on his feet. Big Show uppercuts Zaheer. Zaheer with spinning headscissors on Big Show send him hard to the mat. Shadaf makes the tag to Zaheer. Big Show punches Zaheer repeatedly. Zaheer tags Shadaf. The Great Pathan jabs Big Show. ]

Jerry Lawler - This is just awefull! Big Show is being double teamed!

[Big Show hits a spinning leg lariat on The Great Pathan sending him to the mat. The Great Pathan gets up. Big Show hits The Great Pathan with a baba chop. Big Show chants start. Big Show hits him with a back fist. Big Show jabs Shadaf. Big Show powerbombs Shadaf. Big Show chants start. Shadaf is back on his feet. Shadaf gets taken down with a knock out punch. Handspring hurricanrana by Big Show has Shadaf pinned. Referee Scott Armstrong makes the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

JBL - The winners of this match, Big Show and Mark Henry!!!

*Dragon Master's music hits*

Dragon Master- What the f*** is going on here? You f***ing GM, I want some actions to be taken. You should not be the GM at all. You are such an useless c**t for the job!

*Triple H's music hits*

Triple H-You better keep your big mouth shut, Dragon Master.
Dragon Master-If I don't, what the f*** will you do huh??
Triple H-So, you wanna see what I can do?
Dragon Master-Yeah, bring it on Champ!
Triple H-You wanted it and you'll get it. Everyone hold onto your seats. Don't be surprised with the theme music at all ;).

And enters into the arena is 7ft tall, Kevin Nash. He gets a lot of cheer from the crowd probably the biggest pop of the night!

Triple H-Do enjoy it, Dragon Master!
JBL-So, here's another new signing in Kevin Nash!
Lawler-Indeed a great signing for TWE! We'll take a short break and after we return it'll be live action of the match between Dragon Master and Kevin Nash!

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
The match of Pathans vs. Henry and Show was really a great read.

Lets see what happens in this match up.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
TWE.png

[Kevin Nash walks to the ring. Scott Armstrong is the referee for this contest. Kevin Nash gets nailed with a charging axhandle bodyblock from Dragon Master. Kevin Nash executes a pumphandle suplex on Dragon Master. (ding, ding, ding) Dragon Master uses a closed fist on Kevin Nash. Dragon Master executes the jumping sidekick on Kevin Nash. Dragon Master gets tiger suplexed by Kevin Nash. Now Kevin Nash standing. Kevin Nash covers Dragon Master. Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 Dragon Master escapes. ]

Jerry Lawler - Not even close!

[Dragon Master moves back to his feet. Kevin Nash mule kicks Dragon Master. Dragon Master is back on his feet. Dragon Master nails Kevin Nash with a belly-to-back suplex. Dragon Master climbs to his feet. Kevin Nash hits a power slam on Dragon Master. Kevin Nash moves back to his feet. Kevin Nash and Dragon Master go to the floor Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) (..2) Kevin Nash rolls onto Dragon Master connecting with a knee. (...3) Dragon Master short lariats Kevin Nash. Now Kevin Nash standing. (....4) Dragon Master get nailed with a double axhandle chop from Kevin Nash. Dragon Master climbs to his feet. (.....5) Dragon Master and Kevin Nash move back into the ring. Dragon Master knifehand chops Kevin Nash. Kevin Nash kicks Dragon Master in the stomach. ]

JBL - Kevin Nash executes a kick.

[Kevin Nash covers Dragon Master. Scott Armstrong counts. ...1 Dragon Master escapes. ]

Jerry Lawler - He should have just stayed on the attack.

[Dragon Master climbs to his feet. Dragon Master nails the bridging back suplex on Kevin Nash. Dragon Master chants start. Dragon Master is up again. Kevin Nash is locked in the elbow submission by Dragon Master. Scott Armstrong is checking for a tap out. ... ... Kevin Nash escapes. Dragon Master climbs to the top of the turnbuckle and executes the diving headbutt on Kevin Nash. Dragon Master stands up. Kevin Nash is locked in the elbow submission by Dragon Master. Referee Scott Armstrong is checking for a tap out. ... ... Kevin Nash trys to escape. ... (AHHHH!) ... Kevin Nash trys to escape. Kevin Nash escapes. Dragon Master leg drops the throat of Kevin Nash. Dragon Master hits Kevin Nash with an elbowdrop. ]

JBL - Dragon Master executes a elbowdrop.

[Dragon Master hits a spinning leg lariat on Kevin Nash sending him to the mat. Kevin Nash gets back to his feet. Kevin Nash puts Dragon Master on the top rope and executes a superplex. Kevin Nash is back on his feet. Kevin Nash hits Dragon Master with an elbowdrop. Kevin Nash moves back to his feet. Dragon Master stands up. Dragon Master executes a headlock takedown. Kevin Nash climbs to his feet. Dragon Master hits Kevin Nash with the back of his elbow. Dragon Master executes a swinging bulldog on Kevin Nash driving Kevin Nash's face into the mat. Dragon Master gets back to his feet. Kevin Nash is up again. Dragon Master hits Kevin Nash with the belly-to-belly suplex. ]

JBL - What an outstanding match!

[Dragon Master grabs Kevin Nash and applies an arm wrench. Dragon Master springboard DDT's Kevin Nash onto the mat! Kevin Nash piledrives Dragon Master. Now Dragon Master standing. Kevin Nash leg lariats Dragon Master, sending him to the mat. Kevin Nash with the Jackknife Powerbomb!!! Kevin Nash covers Dragon Master hooking the leg. Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Jerry Lawler - Kevin Nash has won the match!

JBL - The winner of this match, Kevin Nash!!!

As Kevin Nash exits, the same mystery music again played and comes out the same person with black robe and '47' written on the back. Dragon Master was just getting up and when he saw the mysterious man, he suddenly got an energy boost out of nowhere! Dragon Master was all ready to face. As, the mysterious 47 man walked towards the ring slowly, Dragon Master was getting more excited because he'll probably getting his hands on him. But suddenly, the mysterious man stops midway and stands there measuring Dragon Master, Brought a mic in front of his face.

Unknown 47-Not today, Dragon Master. Not today!
JBL-So, we hear his voice finally. But who is behind the mask?
Lawler-We'll take a short break. After the break, there will be two huge matches, Goldberg getting his rematch from last week against Sting and then a ten man battle royal to decide the TWE World Championship.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
TWE.png

JBL - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 285 pounds, from Dawsonville, Georgia, Goldberg!!! (crowd cheers *****)

[Goldberg comes to the ring. ]

JBL - and his opponent, weighing in at 240 pounds, from Venice Beach, California, Sting!!! (crowd cheers ******)

[Sting walks to the ring. Scott Armstrong is the referee for this contest. Goldberg executes a pumphandle suplex on Sting. Sting drops Goldberg with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. (the bell rings) Goldberg hits Sting with the back of his elbow. Goldberg tackles Sting. Goldberg knees Sting and rolls back to his feet. Goldberg executes a corkscrew legdrop on Sting. ]

JBL - Goldberg executes a corkscrew legdrop.

[Now Goldberg standing. Sting nails Goldberg with a huge slingshot sommersault splash. ]

Jerry Lawler - If Sting keeps using moves like that slingshot sommersault splash he could win the match!

[Sting and Goldberg go to the floor Scott Armstrong starts the count (.1) ]

[(..2) Sting fist drops Goldberg on the floor. Sting stands up. (...3) Sting fist drops Goldberg on the floor. Sting moves back to his feet. Goldberg is back on his feet. (....4) Goldberg rakes his fingers across Sting's back. (.....5) They head back into the ring. Goldberg gets taken down with a corkscrew armdrag. Goldberg is back on his feet. Sting lifts Goldberg into the air and delivers a spine buster. Sting measures Goldberg up and drops a closed fist. Sting climbs to his feet. Sting fist drops Goldberg on the mat. Goldberg is back on his feet. Goldberg gets tiger suplexed by Sting. Sting gets back to his feet. Goldberg stands up. Sting trys for a backdrop but Goldberg avoids it. Goldberg hits Sting with a single arm DDT. Goldberg is up again. Sting gets hit with the shooting star press from Goldberg. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 Sting escapes. ]

Jerry Lawler - OHHHHHHH So close!!!

[Goldberg legsweeps Sting. Now Sting standing. Sting hits Goldberg with a heart punch. Goldberg executes a swinging bulldog on Sting driving Sting's face into the mat. Goldberg climbs to his feet. Sting stands up. Goldberg delivers a spinning backbreak to Sting. Sting gets up. Sting executes a back breaker on Goldberg. Sting measures Goldberg up and drops a closed fist. Goldberg moves back to his feet. Goldberg nails Sting with a belly-to-back suplex. Goldberg stands up. Goldberg fist drops Sting on the mat. Goldberg gets back to his feet. Sting stands up. Goldberg goes for a shoulderbreaker but Sting dodges the attack. ]

Jerry Lawler - Did you see that last move?

JBL - Yeah, you know it.

[Sting executes the brain buster on Goldberg. ]

Jerry Lawler - If Sting keeps using moves like that brain buster he could win the match!

[Now Sting standing. Sting locks Goldberg with the Scorpion Deathlock. Scott Armstrong asks Goldberg if he quits. ... Sting tightens the hold. ... ... (AHHHH!) ... Sting tightens the hold. Goldberg escapes. ]

JBL - Sting almost won the match!

Jerry Lawler - Goldberg could use some help about now.

[Sting leg lariats Goldberg, sending him to the mat. Sting chants start. Sting piledrives Goldberg into the mat. Goldberg suplexes Sting. Goldberg chants start. Sting gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Goldberg. Now Goldberg standing. Goldberg attacks Sting with the spear! Scott Armstrong counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

JBL - We've got ourselves a winner!

JBL - The winner of this match, Goldberg!!!

JBL - The following is a 10 man Over The Top Battle Royal battle royal.

*Hedger's music hits*

Lawler-
So, the first man for the 10 man battle royal for the TWE PC World Champion is , Hedger.
Oh and just to remind you, those who don't win tonight will be getting a shot at the TWE World Champion which will be decided by a tournament starting from next week.

JBL-We'll take a short break while all the wrestlers enters, after the break you'll see them in live action in a ten man over the top battle royal, fighting out for the gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Though I like both Sting and Goldberg, I think Goldberg is one of the best wrestlers out there.

Oh, the battle royal match is about to start, good.

Users who are viewing this thread