Test Cricket tweak

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Radaga
Hi, i think you may be a bit confused, you see i am not ravi!!!:p

Did i ever say that u r Ravi? i think u r getting confused now :)

but anyway, yep i can wait couple of days and i will b really grateful to u if u can send me those updated versions. Thanx in advance friend.

Radaga

International Coach
oh im sorry mate, i havent forgotten but the only time i have been online is when i was spose to be doing homework :P
so if i send stuff they can see and i get busted and the no comp for a while........ :(
i will see if i get time this weekend, last weekend i had a lot of homework and i had football presentaion.

Radaga

International Coach
I snuck in 12 overs of a one dayer yesterday.
I was Zimbabwe against Pakistan.
I was 50/3........ looks like i need a bit of practise, lol!

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
please send me ravi's new patch

Hi Radaga,

please send me ravi's latest test & odi files as i am waiting for them. please find time to send me these at [email protected]

thanks,
babai:o :o

crick4life

International Cricketer
Originally posted by Radaga
I snuck in 12 overs of a one dayer yesterday.
I was Zimbabwe against Pakistan.
I was 50/3........ looks like i need a bit of practise, lol!

Hey Tim, thats quite encouragning really. That suggests the patch is still worth playing with even after few months of making. I still cannot win every game, my win percentage would be around 30-40% still.

Radaga

International Coach
Hey Ravi!
Good to see you back! :)
There are a few people who are after your files.... maybe up can upload them agian or provide a link?
yer i still find the patch very fun to play. My winning percentage in one dayers is around 55%, in that game as Zim vs Pak i ended up getting bowled oput for 180, lol.
In tests i tend to win around 75%, as long as i stay patient and actually finish the game!
well as i said before, good to see you back!!!

smqadeer

School Cricketer
Hi Ravi

Good to see u back too, after getting hopeless from Radaga :) (kidding)

I really need latest exe files since long (batting n bowling for both ODI n Test). Radaga is unable to upload them as mentioned (thanx for his effort), so now i will look at u to help us please.

Thanx.

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yes ravi I too need the file and is waiting for the same for such a long time please send me your latest test & odi files to me at [email protected].

also ould you tell me if the problem of sytem getting freezed and batsman even after getting out still staying on crease is solved in you latest patch,

bye,
babai:o

sangam

International Cricketer
Dear ravi,

I fixed the upload size limit..you can now post it at forums..or if you need webspace just PM me

Users who are viewing this thread