Test Cricket wickets

aitzaz

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I use to play on grassy wicket and Usualy give bouncer to the batsmen.They just try to stop the balls and while doing so gave away their wickets

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
yeh i need tips to as Pollock at number 9 is just solid and all i have got so far is 3 run outs and 4 causght.does anyone know how to get LBW or bowled??
cheers

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Lbw..

For right handers:
Get a left armer and go over the wicket. Pitch it quite full on off-middle stump and they will usually leave it and get out.

Lefties:
Same as above but with a right armer

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Online Cricket Games Owned
Alternatively you could try swingers. Swing the ball and seem it onto the off stump.

This works especially well in one day games!

There is another way to get players out and it is a glitch on the game.

Bowl a lenght just longer than bouncer so the ball bounces about upper-arm height and try to hit the batsmen on the arm. If you then place all your fielders around the bat. If the ball hits the arm it usually will re-bound straight into the arms of one of your fielders. This will be given out and its an easy wicket - once you've mastered the lenght. Its a surprise ball to use in 2 player games!

But I have to admit the lbw way is much simpler but ppl get wise to it and it is hittable for runs. As for the arm ball that is not so easy to hit.

So hopefully you can get loads of wickets! In every mode now!

Users who are viewing this thread