Test match patch Ver 3.0 (Ravi/Crick4life)

ravi, the ball passes through the middle of the bat and goes to the keeper for a catch. even though i like the patch, this looks awkward. could you find the solution to it?

crick4life said:
This has nothing to do with Sam's exe but using config editor and graphics editor to install these patches changes your GOB file.

would it affect the way say odi's play if you install this patch .....or this affects only the test configs??I have never used an AI patch before...

coolgeo said:
ravi, the ball passes through the middle of the bat and goes to the keeper for a catch. even though i like the patch, this looks awkward. could you find the solution to it?

Hmmm.... wonder what we could do about it really. Unfortunately the moment you change direction of any particular shot from where it is supposed to end up to a different area the ball seems to pass through objects. This is definitely annoying to see but should not really occur too often though.

ahk2578 said:
would it affect the way say odi's play if you install this patch .....or this affects only the test configs??I have never used an AI patch before...

Ideally this patch is designed to only play the test matches. You could still play ODIs but the results are not tweaked to suit ODIs. You may have odd scores, hard to play configs for ODI if you use this patch. There is an ODI patch available too in another of my threads if you wish to play an ODI.

The Champ said:
ravi we have to use it with xspeed for better efficeincy

It would not matter really but it will provide good challenge in terms of bowling if you are going to use !xspeed. Given you will be playing the test match there is no problem with the wides even when you bowl with !xspeed, most won't be called wides anyways.

"crick4life
Staff Member
I have the 1992 World cup cricket teams but only with ODI international stats, it needs the test cricket stats update which I can do shortly and post the rooster."

Ravi as was quoted by you in the above have you almost finished with the Roster updated for worldcup 1992 if so please kindly inform Thankyou If not could you post the ODI international stats for the moment :happy :onpc

sorry to be a bother but can you use this patch in the normal mode or is it only for the hard mode??

I have not tweaked this for normal or easy mode sorry. You may try and play in those modes but I have not deliberately tweaked those.

Users who are viewing this thread