Test Series

Hey Kizz how did u got with installing the patches?

If you have SavTweak v1.1 you can change it to use whatever keyboard/gamepad you want- If Kizz doesn't get back to you I'm quite happy to play:)

Last edited:
OK, great, but-

1. Do you want to move it from England? Cause I'll be Australia
2. Are we picking our own lineups (out of the default squad) or using the CPU chosen ones?
3. Is 3 tests and 5 ODI's OK? I don't really mind
4. I think you'll agree that we shouldn't play the charge shot:D
5. Can you try the saved game I attached- I autoplayed the first innings, just swap the teams over and change the controller to the one you want (I'll be using my Sidewinder- make sure you do have SavTweak 1.1)

Look forward to it:)

Brad

Attachments

• save.zip
    116 KB · Views: 5
Ok Brad will try out the saved game 2nite when I get home.

I'm cool with 3 Tests and 5 ODI.

Yes you can pick Australia.... Is it possible to change venue? Can we play in Sri Lanka like in the tour that's just about to take place.

I would like to have choose my own line-up if that's possible.

Also we need to agree on the patches that we will be using on. What's the version of Ravi's newest patch. I haven't been keeping an eye on AI thread. It's way too long heheh..

Well, Ravi's released Version 7, but it's only a beta
I don't think it'll cause a problem if we choose our own teams, apart from the lineup bug- (I don't want to use sams exe because of the cursor hiding, but a lineup editor can fix it) maybe it would be easier with default teams :(
We can play wherever we want- Sri Lanka's fine for me.

Hye Brad,

I tested the your saved game with no problems. I say we use ravi's new patch. Sav is just abt to release a new patch as well. Let's use that when he release it. I think he meant to be releasing it today.

Sam's exem is this the one that he release yesterday? I though it actually fixes the line up bug. but I found if you turn off autosave off it keep you line up. Maybe we can test this out.

Good to hear that there's no problems with the savegame
Sam's exe that he released yesterday does fix the line up bug to the best of my knowledge, the features list is:

Lineup bug fixed for both ODI's and Test
Runs given when 3rd Umpire called bug fixed
New Bowling Cursor AI
Bowling jog when batting disabled
CPU can bowl No Balls

Even for Ravi's new patch he recommends to use the exe, so I'm getting it now:). If we do use v7 I think we're better off waiting for the final version, he's just waiting on answers to a couple of questions and says that after that it should be a quick fix.

Sav is just abt to release a new patch as well. Let's use that when he release it. I think he meant to be releasing it today.
You mean Shailesh's SavTweak 2.0? If so it wouldn't have any effect on online play.

Brad,

I'm just testing out Sam's exe as well. Will let you know how I go. Lets wait till next week for Ravi's new patch. Let's say by midweek the final version of the patch is not released.. let's go with the beta version. Anyhow it will only be one 1 game, I supposed that we'll have to play with the beta as the final version should be out soon.

OK, sounds good, I'm sure that the new exe and AI patch will take a bit of getting used to :( I'm in no particular hurry, I'll test them out over the weekend

Hey Brad,

I tested the new patch out with Sam's exe. Quiet interesting. It was pretty difficult to plan your shots and where you are going to hit ball as you don't see the cursor till the last second. But Once I got used to it a bit it was quiet ok. Still there was few edges, that's because the shots were not properly timed. But it hard to time the ball with only seeing the cursor on in the last minute. You only have a second or two get in position and select your shot. Definitely challenging.... but I'm ok with using it for our matches.

Kay

Users who are viewing this thread