"That score is just about competitive".....

Pietersen24

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For me this is the most annoying piece of commentary in the game. Is it just me or is every score "just about competitive"?

Anyway what's your most annoying line of commentary in Cricket 2005?

Man, has anything changed from cricket2004?????

I get that all the time on C2K4 normally followed by something like "That's a huge total posted by..."

Thats his first boundary

Richie says "thats his first boundary " when i only hit a single

I think both Richie Benaud and Jim Maxwell are brilliant commentators, but there tones have been poorly put in to the game. Brush up your skills, EA boys!

I think Richie Benuad and Michael Atherton would be good for the new game, they seem to gel on Channel 4.

All the commentary is pants but I hate the one that I always hear, more so in tests for some reason, maxwell says "Richie, former Australian captain Lindsay Hassett (I think thats who he says) questioned the coloured uniforms..." ARRRGGGHH I hate that so much. almost every over...

Another one that gets me - "A direct hit would have got him..." When the fielder has just thrown down the stumps

the one i hate the most is "he's not a good judge of a run" (or something along those lines) when i took a quick single and made it. wouldnt that make me a good judge of a run?

Michael Slater .. or Tony Greig would be good , Richie is getting to old now :P need a new Change Atherton and Slater or Slater and Greig ...

Users who are viewing this thread