The Alcohol Thread

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like Bailey's coffee liquor thing.

But can't stand anything else bar Bacardi Breezer. Oh, and Friends + Alcohol + New Years = Bad Idea. Especially if one of them decides to experiment with alcohol and energy drinks and the other has never had alcohol before...

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I'm just not a drinker lol. My liver's pretty pleased with that.

DPRA

International Cricketer
Im a cider drinker usually, but, last night i was on WKD'S and Strongbow, been up about 5 hours and already had a strongbow and a WKD :)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I love cider, was drinking corona last night though and stuck on it all night, which is probbaly why I didn't spew up. I think I'm going to give up drinking when I get my car though, don't need it to have a good time and being able to drive makes life so much easier.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I am never ever drinking again. Until tomorrow at least.

But seriously, if anyone stumbles upon a Bad Mother****er wallet with about 150 quid in it then do please let me know.

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
I love coke and pepsi and bit of fruit beer. Had Champagne last night with friends....

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I am never ever drinking again. Until tomorrow at least.

But seriously, if anyone stumbles upon a Bad Motherdoher wallet with about 150 quid in it then do please let me know.

Oh dear! At least you didnt wake up in munich losing your wallet and phone and not remembering anything of the night before!

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
If you started the night in England, that's one hell of a piss up lol.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Haha nice one William.

fearsome tweak fearsome tweak fearsome tweak. <<<< How long has this new swear filter thing been going on? WHY WASN'T I TOLD?!

Dalek

Club Cricketer
There is a local brewery BATEMANS in lincolnshire not far from my place, which we visited which has some nice real ales, and lagers.

i recomed the triples XB of batemans...

but i dont mind a good fosters superchilled!

PhilD123

International Coach
Strongbow > Fosters (although fosters isn't so bad)

Unfortunately, I only remembered this after I'd taken more Fosters than Strongbow.:(

Magz

Club Cricketer
I'm with Kev on the new triple filtered Stella, it's the first time I've really enjoyed the taste of lager. I prefer Whiskey myself though.

Does anyone else despise Vodka?, I can't stand it, it's either like drinking sewage water or drinking battery acid.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I'm with Kev on the new triple filtered Stella, it's the first time I've really enjoyed the taste of lager. I prefer Whiskey myself though.

Does anyone else despise Vodka?, I can't stand it, it's either like drinking sewage water or drinking battery acid.
Nah... vodka isn't that bad. It's not something that you can get from the bottom shelf and still enjoy, though. It's hard to mix but you can get some pretty decent cocktails such as the Black/White Russian or the age-old Vodka-Cran. I will admit, however, that I prefer flavored vodka over plain vodka any day of the week. Long live Absolut. :)

Users who are viewing this thread