The Alliance

Which pitch should we dish out to the visitors at the Alliance Dome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Are you mad ?, You're coming after decades , Better come in the next season :thumbs

Hey buddy, don't be rude. He is new in this forum so he might know whats exactly going on and what are the rules here.

Fenil

Are you mad ?, You're coming after decades , Better come in the next season :thumbs

Don't you think this is a bit rude for a newbie to this forum? Nevermind, be a little polite next time, pal. We are not here to fight with people.

Soumit

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Fenil! I had told you in the past that I used to bat at no. 4. But you pushed me to bat no. 5 man!!!! Change it soon.

RPHKR

National Board President
No it's correct according to a discussion , Line up is correct . It's according to "cricsim" techniques .....;) . Just kidding .....

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
We've done it again,a very important win.
We win 3 bonus points along with 1 extra point for Fenil.

How about distributing them this way:
Fenil: +2 batting
Bevab: +2 bowling

RPHKR

National Board President
Really good win guys , Fenil rocks , Hattrick ! . Looking for the bye week .:cheers

----------

We've done it again,a very important win.
We win 3 bonus points along with 1 extra point for Fenil.

How about distributing them this way:
Fenil: +2 batting
Bevab: +2 bowling

Good one :thumbs

----------

The thread title needs to be changed ... :thumbs

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
@Fenil: Can I be the incharge of the points distribution and trading while you remain the GM of the main things like the line-ups and stuff? :D

A couple of things guys,

* I guess,we have a bye round next,so while we should avoid gambling (reason being that even if you win,it doesn't guarentee a match win as we saw both the Penguins and Doosras lose today plus if we lose,we will be in a horrible position),however,this being a special case,I suggest we gamble with Jago's bonus point as he's struggling to make it to the playing XI (as good as he is,the team balance doesn't seem to be working in his favour ATM but that may change because you never know)

* Based on the recent activity,Linus and Farhan may be considered ahead of Ali in the next game should we need to choose between them.

* With 2 added batting points,it may be preferable if Fenil opens (ala Shane Watson) along with Tendo with Hamza at #3.just a suggestion,Fenil will decide the final order.

----------

Player | TYPE | BAT | BWL | Role Akshay | r,m | 5 | 0 | Batsman
Fojo | l,m | 6 | 0 | Batsman
Hamza | r,os | 6 | 0 | Batsman
Manojit | r,m | 5 | 0 | Batsman
ten Doeschate | r,m | 11 | 0 | Batsman
Soumit | r,k | 5 | 0 | WKB
Bevab | r,os | 4 | 4 | Allrounder
Fenil | r,lf | 8 | 2 | Allrounder
Srinivasan | r,ls | 3 | 3 | Allrounder
Jago | r,f | 2 | 4 | Bowling AR
Sartaj | r,r | 2 | 6 | Bowling AR
Ali | l,lf | 0 | 5 | Bowler
Danny | r,r | 0 | 5 | Bowler
Linus | r,f | 0 | 5 | Bowler
Puneeth | l,f | 0 | 6 | Bowler
Farhan | r,ls | 0 | 5 | Bowler

Champion stuff! :D
Just to remind you again,the bonus points can be redistributed during the mid-season break. :thumbs

Last edited:

linusshereef

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
3-0!!!!:clap
Really Cool!!!
Happy to hear that I may once again break into the playing XI.
Has been waiting to play again.:cheers

Fenil

Great win, guys! Its a hat-trick for us! Thread title changed. Hows it?

@Sartaj: I don't mind the change but where will Fojo bat now considering Hamza wants number 3 and Soumit wants number 4 spot. Oh, these demands. They are faltering the balance of the side.
Also, how about allotting 1 point a piece to my batting and bowling as I'm a genuine allrounder and last game I won it by bowling effort. My bowling could be crucial for the team. What say, Sartaj? Your suggestions and thoughts on that?

Last edited:

RPHKR

National Board President
I don't mind the change but where will Fojo bat now considering Hamza wants number 3 and Soumit wants number 4 spot. Oh, these demands. They are faltering the balance of the side.

If we clearly say them the balance will be affected . So they can understand that :thumbs

----------

Good thread title :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread