The Alliance

Which pitch should we dish out to the visitors at the Alliance Dome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

6ry4nj

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
With things settled down. I think the thread title needs to be changed back to what it was previously.

Sartaj is still trying harder than ever to piss Ahmad off, and has pissed me off in the process. I won't be posting in any bye threads until Ahmad's name is corrected in the team lineup.

Addy

National Board President
so what if he doesn't, he will make the playing XI for the final anyways.

khaleel

Club Captain
Ok Alliance.We've got a tough task ahead of us.We have qualified for the FC Finals,,but have some serious work to do in OD.Even though we are just second,we need to target at least 20 points to safely reach the Finals.That's winning two games of the three we have left(a bye in round 9).Doosras will be easy opponents,but LSP and Bombers might give us a tough time.Nevertheless,we must try and win at least one of these two games.So,start thinking up strategies and point distributions to help us get through!!!:)

6ry4nj

International Coach
Could it be that points on batting are now as wasted as points on bowling were before midseason? :rolleyes

Addy

National Board President
^ point!! we must award more and more points to bowlers and then top order batsmen.

khaleel

Club Captain
^Yeah.Our bowlers are performing pretty good with what they have.If they get more points,we'll be theoretically very strong!!

RPHKR

National Board President
Linus and Sartaj deserves the points ,

It's a batting game though (This Season) , So Batsman need more and more points , At last bowlers need some to defend the total :thumbs

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
^ point!! we must award more and more points to bowlers and then top order batsmen.

The points for that match are already awarded. We can surely allot the points to bowlers after we win our next game.

Users who are viewing this thread