PS3: The American Champions League (BVNR410 Winner)

• Thread starter Deleted member 149013
  • Start date

Who will win the ACL?

• Total voters
Hey! Can i join? I met you on psn... My gamertag is Alikhan215
If you pick a team Ali.[DOUBLEPOST=1418994526][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey is there any spot left still. If yes then I am in my PSN coolsss89
Yes if you pick a team Subhasish.[DOUBLEPOST=1418994601][/DOUBLEPOST]
is there any spot still left? wanna play this league.psn id is arundsa.would like to take arizona.if available
Arizona is now your team.

@SerenityClass great effort... just dwnloaded my team Atlanta, thanks..... just that there are too many southpaw all-rounders! would like to trade-in for a 3 starrer with a right hander, if possible?

@SerenityClass so am i getting Arizona .
Yes I will update the teams and players in a minute but the team is yours.[DOUBLEPOST=1418995001][/DOUBLEPOST]
@SerenityClass great effort... just dwnloaded my team Atlanta, thanks..... just that there are too many southpaw all-rounders! would like to trade-in for a 3 starrer with a right hander, if possible?
Well we will have to look at the teams again. Once we have the players we will sort it out and try to make sure that everyone is happy with there teams before making a start.

@SerenityClass Can I Join this league? My Team preference : Miami Dolphins. If Miami team not available, You can assign any team which is vacant.

@SerenityClass sir, I am going on vacation from 25th Dec to 4th Jan. If possible I will try to finish my league stage matches by this weekend.
We will try to find it around everyone's schedule. Getting away Christmas I don't blame you I wish I could the weather in England is freezing.

If you pick a team Ali.

Have to warn you this guy @AliKhan215 is a quitter. I played with him on PS3 2-3 days back and he quit - I still have the save game from the game on my console. Initially I gave him benefit of doubt that it might be other issues so I sent him a "continue game" request. But he didn't join the game and ignored the request but continued to set up new matches.

Have to warn you this guy AliKhan215 is a quitter. I played with him on PS3 2-3 days back and he quit - I still have the save game from the game on my console. Initially I gave him benefit of doubt that it might be other issues so I sent him a "continue game" request. But he didn't join the game and ignored the request but continued to set up new matches.
I played Ali in a T20 and we had a good game. His tactics made you think and I feel bad that I missed his post last night.

Users who are viewing this thread