Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Apparently we're the most inactive team, but you guys can't even bother to change your thread title

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All the players of the tournament are invited to attend the combo birthday party of myself and @Naman Thakur starting tonight and finishing tomorrow 1am! Everyone is invited at the Wankhede.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yay! We have won the OD cup. A perfect answer to all the criticisms we received in previous PCPL season. Now I can happily get over with our (team's) pathetic PCPL form.

I was away for few games and @AliB has been fantastic with posting the lineups regularly. And other players of the squad who have been actively posting in the match threads and winning us this OD cup as one unit or team.

Let's party tonight at Phoenix Cricket Ground. All the other teams are also cordially invited. :)

S

Satan666

Yay! We have won the OD cup. A perfect answer to all the criticisms we received in previous PCPL season. Now I can happily get over with our (team's) pathetic PCPL form.

I was away for few games and @AliB has been fantastic with posting the lineups regularly. And other players of the squad who have been actively posting in the match threads and winning us this OD cup as one unit or team.

Let's party tonight at Phoenix Cricket Ground. All the other teams are also cordially invited. :)

All I read here is I, I,I and I or an ALIB.

Even Zombie warrior been left out with the rest of the Amigos.

Users who are viewing this thread