Your Cricket The Art of Offspin.

Ha i bowl one of them but it's usually out-side off so no lbw :noway. But i can get a bottom edge which is always pleasing.

Murali does not chuck it.

First of all, his action is completely legal and the laws weren't changed for him. In fact, over 90% of international bowlers' actions were illegal under the old laws, so they had to change.

So Murali's action is completely legal, and his arm is actually naturally bent. He was actually born that way.

YouTube - Proof that Muttiah Muralitharan does not chuck

Some actual proof about his action.

I can't believe people STILL think Murali chucks. It's like Fox news up in here.

As for the whole Off Spin debate, why don't you ask the captain of your international side Seoken on his thoughts facing quality off spin. Harbhajan isn't even one of the best offies - what was his record against him again?

I've seen offspinners who can turn the ball huge. It's just not worth doing it regularly due to the lack of accuracy.

And Murali chucking :facepalm

Darrell Hair called him many times for chucking, so yes he was a chucker it's on his stats.

Was Darrell Hair god, He as probably one of the worst ever in cricket.

Murali doesn't chuck and there are some actual proofs about it.

An about questioning the art of offsin, I love it as much as I like Legspin.

Ok this is a direct quote from "Cricket the essentials of the game" written by Sir Richard Hadlee.
Chucker - A bowler who has been deemed by the umpire to have thrown the ball while trying to bowl a legitimate delivery

Does Murali chuck? no
Did Murali chuck? Yes
Did many other bowlers chuck? Apparently

This thread is absolutely atrocious, led by Seoken who is now indirectly claiming that he is a world class batsman.

wahts the general veiw on left armers then?

and if off spinners are so shyte, y has graeme swann passed the 100 test wicket landmark faster than shane warne?

plus its got its assets. with off spin u make the batasman play EVERY delivery.(practicaly)
and i i shall quote shane warne A LEG SPINNER on this.

"you rarely beat a batsman off the pitch, you've got to beat him in flight"

offies are way better at varying their flight. and if we are talking about finger spin being ████ in general, y is swann 2nd/3rd in the test rankings and y is vettori and al hasan 1st n second for the odi player rankings?

think before u disrespect the best kinds of bowlers!

This is a very esoteric discussion it could be the type of batsman these days then the bowler. Jeff Thomson craps all over any spinner anyway, he didn't even play internationally for 5 years and took 200 wickets, better then any spinner i would presume.

Users who are viewing this thread