Team Thread The Avengers | We Miss You Vishal687

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can open any door and walk in. Locks dont stop me, in fact I plan on opening your bathroom door later and take a dump in your toilet.......i aint plan on flushing after!
I had a crushing comeback...

But (lucky for you) - I've got some standards and I don't use potty humour...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I had a crushing comeback...

But (lucky for you) - I've got some standards and I don't use potty humour...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’ve got zero standards, good for you that you got some, your parents must be proud, your Avenger team members surely are proud of you.

Already heard that before :spy
Kid, you're new here.

You won't get why I said that...

+ As a well wisher, I would like to say that, Being the weakest side in this tournament, instead of getting involved in banter. You guys need to focus upon practice so that you will be humiliated a lil less...

Kid, you're new here.

You won't get why I said that...

+ As a well wisher, I would like to say that, Being the weakest side in this tournament, instead of getting involved in banter. You guys need to focus upon practice so that you will be humiliated a lil less...
Who the hell you calling the weakest side?

You gotta be kidding me! You think Wild Force are weak? Without a single game being played to date you’ve already determined the weakest side. That is just bogus thinking. Silly little boy you are.

Who the hell you calling the weakest side?

You gotta be kidding me! You think Wild Force are weak? Without a single game being played to date you’ve already determined the weakest side. That is just bogus thinking. Silly little boy you are.
@Chris Swift care to remind me who won the T12 match? I believe it was us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread