PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
FBCAB26E-7BBC-4EB0-92F7-0C57C4E8254A.gif

Tony Stark : Welcome everyone, to the leadership reveal for the First Class and One-Day formats. Without further ado, here are the leadership teams!

Captain : Ahmed Leo aka Captain Marvel @ahmedleo414
Vice-captain : Dylan Smith aka Rocket Raccoon @ddrap14

Captain : Neptune Gaming aka Captain America @Neptune
Vice-captain : Nilay Shah aka Bucky Barnes @NilayShah60

Me and the rest of the team are firmly behind them, and we’re ready to take on anyone on our path!​

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
View attachment 250603

Tony Stark : Welcome everyone, to the leadership reveal for the First Class and One-Day formats. Without further ado, here are the leadership teams!

Captain : Ahmed Leo aka Captain Marvel @ahmedleo414
Vice-captain : Dylan Smith aka Rocket Raccoon @ddrap14

Captain : Neptune Gaming aka Captain America @Neptune
Vice-captain : Nilay Shah aka Bucky Barnes @NilayShah60

Me and the rest of the team are firmly behind them, and we’re ready to take on anyone on our path!​
You got my support guys. All the best.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Wow I cant wait! Yall are easily the most creative franchise this year, no one can argue that. Awesome work guys! yall the best!
You know why, avengers are so awesome... Because we have a Magician as a owner, who dream all day, post every where and find all possible ways to make it true... And we have a boss who give fuel money to the magician to keep continue his magic and he builds his one aura... The boss also had a boi, who help the boss all the time and always laughs on magician jokes even it is bad... If you have doubt on that, than you can check all post of the magician, the boi is always there and keep laughing like ha ha ha... Also there is one idiot, who not helping them, who always silent in front of the desk and in back side work, but he never forget take his 25% share/credit of this marvelous works... I will be cursed if I don't mention fellow avengers, who work together to build this team as the best one of the season ever...

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
You know why, avengers are so awesome... Because we have a Magician as a owner, who dream all day, post every where and find all possible ways to make it true... And we have a boss who give fuel money to the magician to keep continue his magic and he builds his one aura... The boss also had a boi, who help the boss all the time and always laughs on magician jokes even it is bad... If you have doubt on that, than you can check all post of the magician, the boi is always there and keep laughing like ha ha ha... Also there is one idiot, who not helping them, who always silent in front of the desk and in back side work, but he never forget take his 25% share/credit of this marvelous works... I will be cursed if I don't mention fellow avengers, who work together to build this team as the best one of the season ever...
If I were you I would have made this post in to a series of a dozen posts and gathered more likes and hahas and love reacts :p

1622481407457.png
(No one will know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread