The BIG XI Thread

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
yeah problem to find a game on steam.Did manage to play one game but the lag was beginning to get on my nerves.I doubt i could play more than a 5 over game.Its not smooth at all.

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
In my understanding, if you use any of the below you will end up having negative points

1. Bowling majority of slower or effort balls in one over.

2. Bowling down leg side or close to wide line on off side.

3. If you post too many fielders on one side or have silly fileders

4. If you keep moving to right or left side of the stumps frequently to play your shots.

5 bowling too early or not inputting anything in the 2 input place.

This is from my experience, not sure how true is this in terms of actual calculations.
Post automatically merged:

Latest patch has creeped in some issues which were not previously there.
You forgot to add marker less bowling at late release there is a exploit to bowl marker less if you release at a point the marker disappears for the batsman both in spin and pace. It's a glitch from 19 which was added back in 22 in last 2 patches.

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
In the ps4 leaderboard I had seen 310 people's name. There could be many more in PS5, Xbox and steam, so can't really agree with you on this one.

We can give our suggestions and improvements on already existing modes, which may or may not be tweaked. But asking for a mode which was never implied seems to be little far fetched.

Will be happy for you if the mode comes, but so far there has been no update on this.
Ps5 hardly connects unless in friends list. Ps4 i find matches ps5 till date only one that too I had to send him friend request then it connected.

Matty Smith

School Cricketer
As anyone tried port forwarding there consoles/pc's i don't know much about it but what i do know is it opens up to NAT type 1 (NAT type 2 is default for ps4's atleast). If done correctly it's supposed to make matchmaking in general much easier to connect to other gamers online.

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
As anyone tried port forwarding there consoles/pc's i don't know much about it but what i do know is it opens up to NAT type 1 (NAT type 2 is default for ps4's atleast). If done correctly it's supposed to make matchmaking in general much easier to connect to other gamers online.
No idea how to do it some help please.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
So if you bowl a couple of slower balls and they get hit for 6 does that negate the negative points .

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You forgot to add marker less bowling at late release there is a exploit to bowl marker less if you release at a point the marker disappears for the batsman both in spin and pace. It's a glitch from 19 which was added back in 22 in last 2 patches.
I haven't seen this with pace, but against spin I've faced this like twice in every over or so where there is no pitch marker at all..

bash2001

School Cricketer
we are putting together a facebook page for people to call out specifically big xi league matches when they are ready to play. The page just started, so only few members now. will inbox you the link (available on my signature too) so that you can use when you are looking for matches.
Bro.. could you share details/link for the FB page?

Users who are viewing this thread