The Quick Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No umpire mode, sorry.

Whilst on that topic, we do have DRS, even though we "know" the result and the umpire is never "wrong" - it's a bit like Tennis where the result is known but the strategy of the "Challenge" has become a big part of the game. Did you see Murray spitting chips in the Oz open as he knew balls were out but he had no challenges left :D

We will know the result and the umpires will never be wrong? I mean whats the point of DRS if umpires won't be wrong and we will know the result? :( Sorry if I sound rude.

We will know the result and the umpires will never be wrong? I mean whats the point of DRS if umpires won't be wrong and we will know the result? :( Sorry if I sound rude.

If u keep on appealing unnecessarily then the chance of umpires giving it out reduces so there are various features taken into account for umpiring in the game...There is even chances of umpire giving plumb LBW as not out when DRS comes into the act....:thumbs

That was a tongue in cheek barb at the other game. The game has DRS and should work the way DRS does.

If umpires will never be wrong how they will overturn their decision which is a part of drs. If umpires will always make correct decision drs will be reduced to mere instant replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread