Q+A challenge

Did Ross still make that run (though secretly) on Bourke Street?

Are we going to get this game as digital download only or a physical disc will also be made available?

I have a question, why did you open this threat ?

Well you just wasted your ONE question... I think this thread is definitely a threat to the mess that is all around us :yes

Will 79cricket ever learn to spell? It's thread, not "threat". Two very different words with very different meanings.

79C will never learn to spell, in this case though he might not have made an error :)

Did Ross still make that run (though secretly) on Bourke Street?

You will never know :spy

Are we going to get this game as digital download only or a physical disc will also be made available?

Yes. Not day one, but after the Microsoft imposed embargo.

Yes. Not day one, but after the Microsoft imposed embargo.

That's only for XBOX if I have understood correctly, right?. Surely you can release the PC version on the same date as the actual release?

Is it just me or does anyone else also think that first couple of posts in this thread is posted by those people who think they boss around here? I almost see the same people in every thread complaining how the thread shouldn't have been created and it should be closed. Do they know that there exists a user called "Admin" whose job is to take care of such issues?? :facepalm

Is it just me or does anyone else also think that first couple of posts in this thread is posted by those people who think they boss around here? I almost see the same people in every thread complaining how the thread shouldn't have been created and it should be closed. Do they know that there exists a user called "Admin" whose job is to take care of such issues?? :facepalm

I think MattW has handled it perfectly with his post:

Perhaps less topics would be locked if people could shut up, stop complaining about something existing and let other people who think it's a good idea go on with it.

Will 79cricket ever learn to spell? It's thread, not "threat". Two very different words with very different meanings.

That's me dude. No I was typing on my mobile and wrote thre and as you know many words came up and I picked the wrong word your highness.

North Korea is a threat to the south. See. I will try harder.

Last edited:
That's only for XBOX if I have understood correctly, right?. Surely you can release the PC version on the same date as the actual release?

If you go digital on PlayStation3 on day one then you will be denied Xbox360 publishing, PC may be a different matter but I think it's the same.

If you go digital on PlayStation3 on day one then you will be denied Xbox360 publishing, PC may be a different matter but I think it's the same.

Wow, that's really stupid. But then it's Microsoft we are talking about, so not entirely surprised :facepalm I guess this all but rules out the possibility of digital release (for any platform) coinciding with the actual release.

Now dbc14 release depends on ac13 features n release date..does that mean we need to wait like this and ask for release dates,delay time for every future editions of these games because of this unique rivalry??this is actually more action packed and entertaining than playing cricket games for sure..Ross vs mike fegan..

Users who are viewing this thread