Q+A challenge

Now dbc14 release depends on ac13 features n release date..does that mean we need to wait like this and ask for release dates,delay time for every future editions of these games because of this unique rivalry??this is actually more action packed and entertaining than playing cricket games for sure..Ross vs mike fegan..

It isn't unique. The release date isn't just some arbitrary date that publishers decide on. Regardless of how big or small the game is, thought goes in to the release date - especially competitive forces.

Movies and games routinely choose their dates based on the competition.... either to avoid them or go head to head on purpose.

[OFF-TOPIC]: Is it just me or does anybody else think of DBC as Death By Chocolate?? :)

will it release in every market on the same day? or will it be a staggered release?

e.g. I have seen in the USA games usually release on Tuesdays, UK Fridays etc. will it follow that, or just release on one day worldwide?

can the player's sock length be adjusted?

Read the threads man, Big Ant have built an automated random sock engine (acronym ARSE) available in next Cricket Academy patch. Generates random sock lengths and styles for all players, unfortunately though these are hidden by cricket whites :)

Last edited:
That's me dude. No I was typing on my mobile and wrote thre and as you know many words came up and I picked the wrong word your highness.

North Korea is a threat to the south. See. I will try harder.

Please do try harder. And don't refer to me as 'your highness'. That title is reserved for Biggs.

...but I accept the informal "sir"

Warning: VERY nitpicky questions that won't effect gameplay in the slightest.

We're able to give batmens sweat bands using the arm guard. Any plans to introduce sweatbands for bowlers?

Warning: VERY nitpicky questions that won't effect gameplay in the slightest.

We're able to give batmens sweat bands using the arm guard. Any plans to introduce sweatbands for bowlers?

Would like the sweatband for the bowler. VERY nitpicky as you say but its something a few guys in my club team do so would be nice in creating my team. Not worried at all though, not going to cancel my pre-order just yet. :p

will this game have all the international players with real face and names ?

----------

will this game have international players with true name face .? pls answer quick

----------

Movies and games routinely choose their dates based on the competition.... either to avoid them or go head to head on purpose.
will this game have international players with true name and face ?

Users who are viewing this thread