The CCPC™ Tours C07 Main

What should be the next tour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I welcome the Captains of Lightning Lions (T20 Captain) and Wild Wolverines (ODI Captain) as owners of their teams to Planet Cricket Champions League. They are Captains but here, I found no other way of making them owners at my league. (Posting line up is the only job which even they do it here:))

Everything's done? I thought it would take some more time. Where's Viper Captain ?

No one comes here from Wolves except me. All have been hunted down and are trophy on walls of hunters.

Well guys, sorry for this.
I have been questioned by many owners of other teams about how can we play against the Planet cricket members.
So I've taken a decision of not taking your teams as setting average would become a huge problem. And even, You people might get fights in yourself as only 15 member squad where as you here have 20 member squads.
Cheers and Peace,
Binnu.

Well guys, sorry for this.
I have been questioned by many owners of other teams about how can we play against the Planet cricket members.
So I've taken a decision of not taking your teams as setting average would become a huge problem. And even, You people might get fights in yourself as only 15 member squad where as you here have 20 member squads.
Cheers and Peace,
Binnu.

This is completely your decision... Just to clarify currently we have a squad of 15 members for each team...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread