The CCPC™ Tours C07 Main

What should be the next tour?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly...well said.

I was planning to have an exhibition match for charity...all the profits of which would go to the unfortunate victims of this tsunami called vBookie..:D and CCPC will be the first league to be a part of it...:)

Some guy with some strange alphabet like the one Sid sports below his avtaar and in his signature has been mailing me asking for financial support for quite some time now...
Is that you Sid?:mad :p

Exactly...well said.

I was planning to have an exhibition match for charity...all the profits of which would go to the unfortunate victims of this tsunami called vBookie..:D and CCPC will be the first league to be a part of it...:)
That sounds great! That may not be Sid himself, but it could be his work :p

@ Gary : Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Some guy with some strange alphabet like the one Sid sports below his avtaar and in his signature has been mailing me asking for financial support for quite some time now...
Is that you Sid?:mad :p

Yeah its me.

My long lost great grandfather died and left me wealth which I need to transfer in our account. What is your account number?

Also I sell gold dust. ;)

"Sid King 10 side of the scion"

What type of account number is this :confused:

Wolverines vs Sri Lanka

Good evening and...*yawn*, and welcome everybody to Kandy for this boring ODI match between two..*yawn* two boring teams in the name of Wild Wolverines and Sri Lanka. Meh, who wants to be the commentator for such a boring match anyway? Telling you beforehand, I *yawn* I might fall asleep any moment.

01-14.jpg

02-14.jpg

03-14.jpg

04-14.jpg

So yeah, the Wolvies have decided to bat first after winning the toss. Now let's see whether the Lankan fast bowlers make them pee their pants. I'm pretty sure that it will happen. ;)

05-14.jpg

07-14.jpg

08-13.jpg

09-13.jpg

10-13.jpg

screenshot2-6.jpg

Oh well, it didn't happen :(, their pants are still pretty dry; thanks to some good batting by the Wolverine top order. Ursy, Paul Nixon, Aamir and Subh, all batted brilliantly and none the Lankan fast bowlers could stop these Wolvy batsmen from putting on board a formidable total for their team. What's the most surprising, "Mr Mystery Man", Ajantha Mendis couldn't pick up a single wicket here and was actually hammered for quite a few runs!

Let's see what the Lanky batters do now..

11-12.jpg

13-12.jpg

14-11.jpg

15-8.jpg

16-9.jpg

17-8.jpg

10-13.jpg

The Lankan batters in reply put up a steady show, and there were some really good top order partnerships. But two very very crucial runouts towards the end, and some extremely tight death over bowling by Khalek and the rest, saw the Wolvernies home. Hats off to the Wolvy bowlers for keeping their nervers cool when just 24 was required off 12 balls. And as they say, fortune always favours the brave; the same happened here as well.
Still, I'll have to say here that the match could have turned the other way round had not for that runout of Kandamby. The way the Lankans fought till the end was simply amazing! Well done to both the teams!

screenshot3-6.jpg

screenshot4-5.jpg

Oh well, that ends that. I guess I've been proved wrong. The match wasn't boring at all. Had twists and turns every now and then. Overall, a pretty enjoyable experience.

Well.., my job's over for now, it's time to go. Bye bye everybody, see ya soon! But before I depart, let me tell you guys a secret, shhhh....:spy, don't tell this to anybody! Sid did pee his pants during the match. :laugh *runs away*

Last edited:
That was Gatorade which had slipped after I saw Khalek bowling last over. :eek:

Good debut for Rahul

Good to start to ODI series... A close encounter..

Good debut by Rahul.. Nice presentation KC..

Last edited:
Sorry Guys I was'nt active for atleast a week..Now I am back.. :)

Well MOM for me,......Just another good game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread