THE CRICKET 2002 PATCH IS OUT!!!

Shailesh (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
not to forget GamTweak made by yours truly to have variable weather & pitch conditions ;)

jonah

International Coach
Sorry S; of course you're right, your GamTweak program is a great addition to the game, especially in Tests.

B

bomber

Gidday Jonah, Dont bother with the patch mate, I don't see any changes at all, it just takes a little bit more room on your hard drive. :)

All this hype for that little patch, am I missing something?

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Gidday Jonah, Dont bother with the patch mate, I don't see any changes at all, it just takes a little bit more room on your hard drive. :)

All this hype for that little patch, am I missing something?
Your right. But this patch adds something important and that is random weather effects are now finally present...thats a great new addition.

Sashi77

School Cricketer
To everyone out there - Do this.
1. Download Venkatesh's latest kits.
2. Download Vineet's WC2003 and sound patch.
3. Get Ravi's exe's.
4. Forget EA.
lovely post yaju you have summed it up beautifully this patch is a waste of time bukwaas!!
go to http://www.nzwarriors.com/forums....SF&f=15 sylvesters forum and download some decent patch ea should learn from these modders

B

bomber

Your right. But this patch adds something important and that is random weather effects are now finally present...thats a great new addition.

Ritwik, If the patch does change the weather conditions during a match, that is good. Hopefully, in a strange sought of way, we see some rain interuptions during play. :)

Users who are viewing this thread