Team Thread The Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Then for sure , you should not regret batting at any position .
Wait... what?

I do think that You should know that my main concern is the fact that I'm being treated as a bowling all-rounder, when I'm a genuine one. If our team loses, it's gonna be because I couldn't produce match-winning knocks. I can't produce match-winning knocks if I don't feel comfortable batting at a position I'm uncomfortable with. Makes sense? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Btw, just a simulation league, this. :p

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wait... what?

I do think that You should know that my main concern is the fact that I'm being treated as a bowling all-rounder, when I'm a genuine one. If our team loses, it's gonna be because I couldn't produce match-winning knocks. I can't produce match-winning knocks if I don't feel comfortable batting at a position I'm uncomfortable with. Makes sense? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

Btw, just a simulation league, this. :p
Level of exaggeration = Mustafa Khan! :D

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Wait... what?

I do think that You should know that my main concern is the fact that I'm being treated as a bowling all-rounder, when I'm a genuine one.

:p
even i am playing as bowling all-rounder when I am a batting allrounder:D

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Already shitting your pants to be in need of those? Relax, we (XX) will go easy on you.

Opps, wrong timing. Sorry :)
Someone send you the wrong memo, this Cup is already laid out. Saints win, Demons are runners-up , User2010 claims the Orange cap & NMA gets the Purple cap. (All part of the PCPL managements agreement)
Fortunately for the Saints I decided to put the team first above all the other silverware. Why do you it took this long for the One Day Cup to start? These guys were hard bargainers :p (It took alot of convincing for them to settle for the individual silverware and leave the title to the Saints)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Someone send you the wrong memo, this Cup is already laid out. Saints win, Demons are runners-up , User2010 claims the Orange cap & NMA gets the Purple cap. (All part of the PCPL managements agreement)
Fortunately for the Saints I decided to put the team first above all the other silverware. Why do you it took this long for the One Day Cup to start? These guys were hard bargainers :p (It took alot of convincing for them to settle for the individual silverware and leave the title to the Saints)
And then you suddenly woke up. Reality check - it was all a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread