The Dozy Doosras ? stats are up. Claim prizemoney too!

Which team are we going to destroy and humiliate the most?

• Total voters
Are we missing a trick here because what's the point in everyone having bonus' :p, surely it then makes no difference?

I don't see the extra initial 5 points making much difference. If we get more points we can give them to the same players though to actually try to effect something.

Looks like it's going to be tough for me to hold down a place in the starting XI, seeing as I wasn't one of the all-rounders attributed with one of the captain's points.

I don't see the extra initial 5 points making much difference. If we get more points we can give them to the same players though to actually try to effect something.

Some of the 'veterans' of the leagues section have said that sometimes people with the highest averages don't perform as well as they should.

Some of the 'veterans' of the leagues section have said that sometimes people with the highest averages don't perform as well as they should.
Yep. It has far too much luck factor associated with it. A team with consistently 30% worse stats across all players can still beat the better team 4 out of 10 times.

It's true, the Toronto Tanks won the PCPL with the worst players in the league. It's in the end luck to be honest.

----------

Speaking of which, who is responsible for our kits?

I still have my ancient Lunar Sharks kit on.

Looks like it's going to be tough for me to hold down a place in the starting XI, seeing as I wasn't one of the all-rounders attributed with one of the captain's points.

Barmy has said to me he was thinking of rotaing players to start with and see who does what... so you never know...

Can we get a new logo? It really doesn't fit on the shirt at the moment.

Definitely. Design one and ok it with Simon or Zorax.

Rethink on the points totals: it's got to the core players so Cap, VC, Keeper and Star get them.

Users who are viewing this thread