The DraVen Matrix Story

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
DraVen Matrix made his glorious return to professional wrestling in 2006 working for new upstart promotion 3WA, DraVen Matrix was ina tournament to crown the first ever 3WA World Tag Team Champions with first partner Bobby Doom, they lost nad Matrix angered by the loss turned on Bobby Doom, and brought in his own Tag Team Partner, and friend Rigor Mortis, who would later unmask as Bryan Kobayashi. The Carnival of Carange would go onto become 3WA World Tag Team Champions before a loss to the Upper Echelon saw them without the titles and then a feud with Fire Dragon and Captain Klapton saw an unholy war begin.

A singles career started for Matrix in the Internet Championship Tournament he made the final nad would later losae to Shane Williams, Williams won the title and they faced again and this time it was the supposed end of the career for DraVen Matrix he has returned...this is the full DraVen Matrix story, from tragedy to triumph. And everything in between.

Last edited:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Interesting idea Dave. Will you be following the life of DraVen Matrix? As in, in his eyes when he's wrestling etc?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Don't be partial by booking yourself as a world champion right away!

How will your popularity and such start? Will you start from 0 popularity and jobber status, or a mid-cared, or the main event? Also, how will you jump from promotion to promotion?

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Different story which should hopefully give us a good insight into your writing ability, which seems to be strong so far. Hopefully your wrestler can go far after a while, but make sure you keep it realistic, which I'm sure you will.

Good luck. :)

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Don't be partial by booking yourself as a world champion right away!

How will your popularity and such start? Will you start from 0 popularity and jobber status, or a mid-cared, or the main event? Also, how will you jump from promotion to promotion?
A lot of it is the history of DraVen from "rags to riches" I am working on a bit of a story for that, it will then come to present day in WWA which DraVen has not captured the WWA World Title. The character I am using is from an old e-fed I used to do, and the titles are the ones he won moving upto my booking of him.

So no I won't be booking him as a World Champion straight away.:)

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
I am still going to do this story just been working on other projects but when I get finished I am going to make a big update for it.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
The Training Camp

Robbie Vandenberg started his wrestling career in 1999 at the WCW Power Plant where he was trained by Dwayne Bruce. The first year was the hardest he was sparingly allowed to wrestle in matches he was used one night in 1999 as a dark match jobber for Raven, who would dominate the match Raven ended the match after 3 minutes of dominating Vandenberg with the Evenflow. Some positive feedback was given to the young wrestler who would later return to WCW's Power Plant and train harder, in the meantime he was able to learn the ropes and learn how to cut a promo and how to fully sell a move. In the ring Robbie Vandenberg was given his first match against Scotty Sabre another of the trainees at the camp and the match was far from perfect botched moves throughtout the match and it ended when Robbie Vandenberg hit a diving DDT from the second rope and he covered Sabre for the three count. After the match Vandenberg was given a verbal beat down by Dwayne Bruce with all the moves they had missed.

[December 1999]

Now in December Vandenberg has spent almost a year at the training camp, and is almost ready to be promoted to the WCW feeder fed NWA Wildside where many other WCW Power Plant graduates were sent to learn more about the busines and work some matches along the way. Dusty Rhodes walks into the power plant and he sees Vandenberg practising with another young wrestler ?Son, I have an offer for you.? he says to Vandenberg, he stops and looks at Rhodes ?We've been keeping an eye on a few of you and we would like to see how you would ho infront of some fans, we have WCW Saturday Night coming up and I think it's time for you to get out there infront of the ctowd, if you feel you are ready?? Vandenberg thinks a moment ?Sure I would love that? Dwayne Bruce walks over to where the men are talking. ?Dusty, with all due respect, Robbie is still very green and I am not sure that he is ready for such a match so early on, no offence kid, I don't think you are ready.?

?As long as he can get through the match without blowing a lot of moves, I reckon he should be fine, it's just WCW Saturday Night, Dwayne, it's not like we're throwing the kid out there on Monday Nitro!? Dwayne doesn't seem to be that happy about this decision ?Well I still think he's a bit too green for this, but if you think it's a good idea then I am not going to stand in the way.? Dwayne Bruce looks at Vandenberg ?Good luck kid.? he shakes the hand of Vandenberg and walks off. ?Now Robbie, you are going to cut a promo backstage before the match, and then you are going to come to the ring to the old Hollywood Blondes theme. The crowd will not know who you are so if they do not give you a pop do not let it throw you off, just try and work them into it if you can. You are facing Kid Romeo, and you will be doing the job in this match to Romeo. The fans are not going to know nor porbbaly care about who you are but that's not the big deal.? Vandenberg nods. ?Do you have any questions about the match?? Vandenberg thinks about it a moment ?Will I be working with a gimmick, or do I just act naturally??

?We will decide that before the match, but since you are not going to be a regular on the show I do not think you are going to need a gimmick.? ?That's fine then.?Rhodes looks at his clipboard ?I want you backstage at the arena at 5pm, before the show even starts so we can discuss a few things, and then you can get ready for the match, meet the WCW superstars and just let it all sink in.? Vandenberg nods and shakes the hand of Dusty Rhodes as he leaves the gym.

[January 2000]

Robbie Vandenberg walks into the arena through the superstars entrance where he is met by Dusty Rhodes ?I am glad to see you here early.? he extends his hand to a nervous looking Vandenberg ?I am glad to be here, I had a look at all the fans lining up there and the butterflies are starting to build up there.? says Vandenberg ?Do not worry 3 minutes in you should be fine, we've decided that you are not coming out to music and you can wrestle a normal match but we want you to do a bit of an interview before the match so the viewers at home can get a bit of a look at you before the match.? Vandenberg nods ?Is that all I heve to do?? Dusty nods ?That is all you have to do, now go put your stuff in the locker room and get ready for your match.? Vandenberg walks off and heads towards the locker room, he enters into the locker room he looks around and sits down and starts to get changed, but in walks Shane Douglas into the room. ?So you are the new guy?? Vandenberg stands up and nods and extends his hand ?Yep, I am, Robbie Vandenberg.? Douglas shakes his hand ?Just a bit of advice kid, don't worry if you botch a move, just go on with the match, the fans will be on your ass about it but ignore them and worry about not stuffing up again. If you do this you should be fine.? ?Thanks, I will remember that.? Douglas leaves the locker room and Vandenberg finishes getting ready, as someone from the production crew walks in. ?You ready Robbie?? Vandenberg stands up and nods ?Yep I am ready.? the guy looks happy ?Well come on then we'll film this and get you ready for your match.? Vandenberg leaves the room and he walks along the backstage area and stands in front of the camera. WCW Saturday Night is almost ready to start.

Wcwsaturdaynight.jpg

WCW Saturday Night: January 8, 2000

WCW Saturday Night comes on the air and some fireworks fire off the fans are cheering that the event is finally on the air! Mike Tenay and Dusty Rhodes are on hand for the show ?Welcome everyone to WCW Saturday Night, happy new year WCW fans! I?m Mike Tenay alongside The American Dream Dusty Rhodes.? Dusty Rhodes fixes his headset ?Thank you Iron Mike, good evening everyone! WCW is where the big boys play and tonight you are going to see some of the future of WCW right here right now!??You are right there Dusty! Tonight we see the in ring WCW debut of Robbie Vandenberg from the WCW Powerplant!?
After Hennig had beaten his opponent David Sierra we are ready for a commercial break but first we are heading backstage to see Robbie Vandenberg! ?WCW brace yourself for the new revolution that is spreading throughout WCW tonight you see the birth of Robbie Vandenberg and the future of Wrestling starts here tonight, and Kid Romeo, I?m gunning for you here tonight! Let's go down to Mark Madden who is the announcer for tonights match!?

Mark Madden: This match is a scheduled for one fall, with no time limit. n his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Los Angeles, California, Robbie Vandenberg!!!

[The fans cheer as Robbie Vandenberg walks out from the back with no music here tonight, he slaps the hands of the fans as he makes his way towards the ring he rolls into the ring and poses for the fans and then he awaits his opponent. ]

Mark Madden: Andhis opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from South Beach, Florida, Kid Romeo!!!

[?Romeo? hits as Kid Romeo comes out from the back he is getting some boos from the fans here at WCW Saturday Night, he slowly walks to the ring he is going to make the WCW newcomer wait here tonight, he reaches the ring and he stands in the middle of the ring and looks around.]

Charles Robinson is the referee for this contest. Kid Romeo gets nailed with a charging axhandle bodyblock from Robbie Vandenberg. Kid Romeo checks his boots. (ring, ring, ring) Robbie Vandenberg spinning mule kicks Kid Romeo. Kid Romeo is up again. Robbie Vandenberg executes the jumping sidekick on Kid Romeo. Kid Romeo gets up. Kid Romeo takes Robbie Vandenberg down with a knee. Kid Romeo rolls onto Robbie Vandenberg connecting with a knee. Now Robbie Vandenberg standing. Kid Romeo kicks Robbie Vandenberg in the back of the leg. Kid Romeo applies an arm wrench to Robbie Vandenberg. Robbie Vandenberg is up again. Kid Romeo short-arm clotheslines Robbie Vandenberg to the mat. Robbie Vandenberg executs the slingshot facebuster, slamming Kid Romeo's face to the mat.

Robbie Vandenberg gets back to his feet. Kneelock submission applied by Robbie Vandenberg. Charles Robinson asks Kid Romeo if he quits. ... Robbie Vandenberg tightens the hold. ... Kid Romeo trys to escape. ... Kid Romeo is fighting the hold. ... Robbie Vandenberg breaks the hold. Robbie Vandenberg and Kid Romeo go to the floor Charles Robinson starts the count (.1) (..2) Robbie Vandenberg flies from the turnbuckle with an elbowdrop. Robbie Vandenberg moves back to his feet.

Kid Romeo stands up. (...3) Kid Romeo tackles Robbie Vandenberg to the floor. Robbie Vandenberg moves back to his feet. (....4) Kid Romeo tackles Robbie Vandenberg and pummels his head. (.....5) Kid Romeo takes Robbie Vandenberg into the ring. Kid Romeo forearm smashes Robbie Vandenberg. ]

Mike Tenay: Kid Romeo executes a Forearm Smash.

[Kid Romeo delivers a kick to the head of Robbie Vandenberg. Kid Romeo fist drops Robbie Vandenberg on the mat. Robbie Vandenberg is up again. Robbie Vandenberg takes a slap to the face from Kid Romeo. Kid Romeo gets up. Kid Romeo lifts Robbie Vandenberg into the air and delivers a spine buster. ]

Dusty Rhodes: Spine Buster!

[Kid Romeo goes for a figure four. Charles Robinson asks Robbie Vandenberg if he quits. ... Robbie Vandenberg is fighting the hold. ... ... ... Kid Romeo tightens the hold. Kid Romeo breaks the hold. ]

Mike Tenay: We almost had a winner.

Dusty Rhodes: Robbie Vandenberg could use some help about now.

[Kid Romeo knees Robbie Vandenberg and rolls back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg stands up. Kid Romeo delivers a low blow to Robbie Vandenberg. Robbie Vandenberg stands up. Kid Romeo gets picked up and dropped with the fireman's carry by Robbie Vandenberg. Kid Romeo gets hit with the shooting star press from Robbie Vandenberg. Referee Charles Robinson makes the count. ...1 ...2 Kid Romeo kicks out. ]

Mike Tenay: Robbie Vandenberg should have known better than to try for a shooting star press at this point in the match.

[Kid Romeo moves back to his feet. Kid Romeo kicks Robbie Vandenberg in the back of the leg. Swinging Neck-Breaker from Kid Romeo takes Robbie Vandenberg down. Robbie Vandenberg moves back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg drives a forearm into the head of Kid Romeo. Kid Romeo low blows Robbie Vandenberg. Kid Romeo connects with a flying knee. Robbie Vandenberg goes down.

Kid Romeo applies an arm wrench to Robbie Vandenberg. Kid Romeo fist drops Robbie Vandenberg on the mat. Kid Romeo gets back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg is back on his feet. Robbie Vandenberg places Kid Romeo on the turnbuckle and executes the double underhook superplex. Robbie Vandenberg chants start.

Kid Romeo climbs to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg slaps Kid Romeo. Flying kick by Robbie Vandenberg takes Kid Romeo down. Robbie Vandenberg chants start. They lockup. Kid Romeo sends Robbie Vandenberg to the corner of the ring. Kid Romeo tackles and begins punching Robbie Vandenberg. Kid Romeo grabs Robbie Vandenberg's head and connects with a stunner. Kid Romeo goes for a pin. Charles Robinson counts. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Dusty Rhodes- Kid Romeo has won the match!

Mark Madden: Here is your winner winner of this match, Kid Romeo!!!

Kid Roneo's theme is playing he is happy that he has won the match ?This match here was a perfect example of the talent we have here in WCW, Dusty.? Romeo gets to his feet ?That is it Iron Mike, Robbie Vandenberg being only fresh out of the WCW Power Plant and worked so hard to get a win here tonight!? Romeo poses for the fans and he then rolls out of the ring Charles Robinson looks after Robbie Vandenberg he checks on him and we've got a commercial folks.

[
COMMERCIAL: Eat Wheaties, Breakfast of champions. Get your Mick Foley Wheaties box today. Look for it in your Grocery Cereal Aisle. Can't sleep because of a cold? Try Members Mark Ibuprofen Nite-Time. It's doctor recommended!! Drink Budweiser! The choice of The Zeus Developement team. Remember, Don't Drink and Drive! ]

Backstage and Robbie Vandenberg is breathing heavy and he is met by Kid Romeo who pats him on the back ?That was a fine effort for your debut match, look forward to wrestling you again sometime.? Romeo walks off and Vandenberg heads towards the lockerrooms, he sits down and looks around. Vandenberg begins to change he grabs his gear and prepares to leave the arena he runs into Tony Schiavone ?Impressive start, Robbie, you have a dark match at WCW Monday Nitro this week, against Kaz Hayashi, and on WCW Thunder, you have a match against Juventud Guerrera, so get some rest, you are going to have a televised match at Thunder, so I hope you are ready for that.? ?Oh I am ready, tonight I felt fine no nerves and I am looking forward to the match against Kaz and Juvi.? Vandenberg walks out of the arena.

[Monday January 10th]

Vandenberg arrives at the arena and he is greeted arent by someone backstage ?Get ready quickly we are ready for the dark matches now so get into your lockerroom.? Vandenberg nods ?Okay I am ready to go.? Vandenberg heads towards the lockerroom, he enters the room and he starts to get get changed and he laces up his boots and he leaves the lockerroom ready for the match.

nitrolo150.gif

WCW Monday Nitro 1/10/00
[Kaz Hayashi's music hits and he walks out from the back, the fans are cheering him as he walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring to start posing. The lights flicker the Hollywood Blondes theme hits and out comes Robbie Vandenberg the fans here tonight are really into Robbie tonight, he slaps the hands of fans and then Robbie Vandenberg walks to the ring. ]

Charles Robinson is the referee for this contest. Kaz Hayashi grabs Robbie Vandenberg's arm and strkes his elbow. Robbie Vandenberg executes a pumphandle suplex on Kaz Hayashi. (ring, ring, ring) Kaz Hayashi kicks Robbie Vandenberg in the head. Kaz Hayashi fist drops Robbie Vandenberg on the mat. Kaz Hayashi stands up. Kaz Hayashi grabs Robbie Vandenberg and applies an arm wrench. Kaz Hayashi covers Robbie Vandenberg hooking the leg. Charles Robinson counts the pin. ...1 ...2 Robbie Vandenberg escapes. Now Robbie Vandenberg standing. Kaz Hayashi delivers a low blow to Robbie Vandenberg.

Robbie Vandenberg hits Kaz Hayashi with the spinebuster slam. Robbie Vandenberg is back on his feet. Robbie Vandenberg sends Kaz Hayashi to ringside. Charles Robinson starts the count (.1) (..2) Robbie Vandenberg executes a corkscrew legdrop on Kaz Hayashi. Robbie Vandenberg gets up. (...3) Kaz Hayashi gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. Robbie Vandenberg comes running with flying head scissors, whipping Kaz Hayashi across the floor. Robbie Vandenberg chants start. (....4) Kaz Hayashi can't breathe after a sitdown splash by Robbie Vandenberg hits him in the chest. Robbie Vandenberg is back on his feet.

Robbie Vandenberg takes Kaz Hayashi into the ring. Kaz Hayashi climbs to his feet. Kaz Hayashi drives a forearm into the head of Robbie Vandenberg. Robbie Vandenberg hits Kaz Hayashi with the belly-to-belly suplex. Robbie Vandenberg is back on his feet. Robbie Vandenberg executes a piledriver on Kaz Hayashi. Robbie Vandenberg knees Kaz Hayashi and rolls back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg puts Kaz Hayashi in an arm grapevine submission. Robbie Vandenberg hooks Kaz Hayashi in the sharpshooter. The referee is checking the situation. ... (AHHHH!) ... Kaz Hayashi is fighting the hold. ... ... Robbie Vandenberg tightens the hold. ... ... Robbie Vandenberg tightens the hold. ... Kaz Hayashi trys to escape. ... ... ... Kaz Hayashi taps out.

The bell rings, and Robbie Vandenberg is awarded the match, his music is playing and he poses for the fans are up cheering for him as he poses more for the fans, he rolls out of the ring and he heads to the back.

[Locker room]

Vandenberg sits there breathing heavily, he's tired and in walks Dusty Rhodes ?Son, that was a good match there, with Kaz. Some people there were impressed, you can go and hold you head up high after tonight.? Dusty pats him on the back. Vandenberg leaves the lockerroom and walks out of the arena, with his bag. Once outside he hails a cab and heads back to the hotel.

[Hotel Room]

[January 11th]

Robbie Vandenberg is sitting in his hotel room a day after a big match the phone rings and it's Eric Bischoff ?Robbie, I am sorry to tell you but WCW aren't going to keep you on the roster, we have enjoyed your work with the company but we cannot offer you a place in the company.? Bischoff hangs up, Vandenberg doesn't say anything, he just hits there confused as to why he was released.

wrestlingf4hq6.jpg

WCW releases young star, future of other stars still uncertain

WCW has announced that Robbie Vandenberg has been released from his WCW Development Contract as of this morning, Vandenberg has been working mainly WCW World Wide and WCW Saturday Night, with a brief dark match prior to WCW Monday Nitro. Vandenberg was recently added to the development contract after completing a year at the WCW Power Plant, Vandenberg is expected to be given a lifeline by WWE, as well as maybe working with XPW as well. Vandenberg may end up back in Australi. Vandenberg has also attracted the interest of Paul Heyman, who has been looking to replace some people from his roster who have found themselves at home in other promotions.

The futures of Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Dean Malenko and Perry Saturn are still uncertian with the men looking to leave to company. WCW has already made one major roster change today releasing Robbie Vandenberg, WCW is said to not be wanting to lose Benoit, Saturn, Malenko, Guerrero but it would seem at this stage that is going to be unavoiable as tension backstage is starting to mount.

WCW stars morole has been very low of late and the future of these stars are still very uncertain, the WWF has been looking to gain them and they could be in the WWF very soon if the current state of WCW remains the same. A lot of the current WCW stars are not very happy about the politic that are currently in play backstage and they all want a change, but at the moment there seems to be no change ahead for WCW.

Johnny Vandenberg has apparently recently signed with ECW and will make his debut next week on ECW on TNN, and there are hopes that this would bring Robbie Vandenberg to the company, speaking of ECW on TNN here are some spoilers for this weeks show.

Danny Doring and Amish Roadkill defeated Super Nova and David Cash and The Dupps in a three way match...Justin Credible pinned Tommy Dreamer.

There are rumours that there will be a new wrestling company opening up soon, and will be looking to start itself up with some very young stars, no names have been mentioned but Sam Burgess, JC Cash, and Dave Justice have already signed with the company will be will be starting in February. The company will be operating as Extreme Suicidial Wrestling and will be located in Los Angeles. The new owner of ESW Jack Kane has said to be very excited about the prospect of starting up the new company, Jack Kane was a former booker with a few indy wrestling companies and has been looking to try his hand at making his own company. He has also hired Will Blake who will be the ESW President,

Currently ESW has only the two writers one of them being Christopher Raymond, the other is Ali Campbell a few people in the wrestling world were surprised that ESW has decided to hire a woman as their writer.

[Saturday 24th January]

PWX3.jpg

Kobe Bown: This match is scheduled for one fall, with no time limits. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 233 pounds,, Reuben Carson!!!

["King In Crimson" by Bruce Dickinson hits the fans are booing as Reuben Carson comes out from the back he walks down the aisle and rolls into the ring ]

Kobe Bown: And his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds, from Parts Unknown, Robbie Vandenberg!!!

[The lights go down ?Last Resort? by Papa Roach hits out walks Robbie Vandenberg, the fans are cheering as he walks down the aisle and heads towards the ring he stands in the ring and awaits his opponent Reuben Carson drops Robbie Vandenberg with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. Robbie Vandenberg places Reuben Carson on the turnbuckle and executes a front-layout suplerplex. (ring, ring, ring) Reuben Carson kicks Robbie Vandenberg in the head. Robbie Vandenberg gets back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg grabs Reuben Carson's head and hites him in the face. Reuben Carson rakes his fingers across Robbie Vandenberg's back. Reuben Carson gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. ]

Luther Chambers: Robbie Vandenberg executes a elbowsmash.

[Reuben Carson grabs Robbie Vandenberg's head and hites him in the face. ]

Kobe Bown: Reuben Carson with a face bite.

[Robbie Vandenberg hits a jumping elbow hrust on Reuben Carson. Robbie Vandenberg gets elbowed to his midsection by Robbie Vandenberg. ]

Paul Griffith: Robbie Vandenberg takes a elbow to midsection.

[Reuben Carson does a cartwheel and kicks Robbie Vandenberg in the face. Robbie Vandenberg gets hit with the shooting star press from Reuben Carson. Referee Aaron Atkinson makes the count. ...1 ...2 Robbie Vandenberg kicks out. ]

Luther Chambers: Reuben Carson should have known he wouldn't win the match with that.

[Robbie Vandenberg trys for a Suplex but Reuben Carson avoids it. Robbie Vandenberg sends Reuben Carson to ringside. Aaron Atkinson starts the count (.1) Flying lariat by Reuben Carson takes Robbie Vandenberg down. ]

Kobe Bown: Robbie Vandenberg takes a flying lariat.

[Reuben Carson gets back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg moves back to his feet. Reuben Carson and Robbie Vandenberg move back into the ring. ]

Paul Griffith: Ha!

[Robbie Vandenberg get nailed with a double axhandle chop from Reuben Carson. Reuben Carson jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying bodypress on Robbie Vandenberg. Reuben Carson moves back to his feet. Reuben Carson stomps Robbie Vandenberg. ]

Luther Chambers: Reuben Carson executes a stomp.

[Robbie Vandenberg moves back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg gets back into the match with a jumping neck snap on Reuben Carson. ]

Kobe Bown: Reuben Carson takes a jumping neck snap.

[Reuben Carson pulls Robbie Vandenberg's hair. Robbie Vandenberg gives Reuben Carson the chair...Robbie Vandenberg spins around and nails the chair into Reuben Carson's face!! Robbie Vandenberg climbs to his feet. Reuben Carson gets up. Reuben Carson knifehand chops Robbie Vandenberg. ]

Paul Griffith: Robbie Vandenberg takes a knifehand chop.

[Reuben Carson pokes Robbie Vandenberg in the eyes. Reuben Carson hits him with a back fist. Reuben Carson with a headbutt on Robbie Vandenberg. Reuben Carson monkey flips Robbie Vandenberg onto the mat. ]

Luther Chambers: Monkey flip!

[Reuben Carson gets up. Robbie Vandenberg is back on his feet. Reuben Carson comes from behind and bulldogs Robbie Vandenberg. Reuben Carson rolls onto Robbie Vandenberg connecting with a knee. Robbie Vandenberg is up again. Reuben Carson grabs Robbie Vandenberg's head and DDT's him on the mat. Reuben Carson executes a leg hammerlock on Robbie Vandenberg. The referee is checking the situation. ... Robbie Vandenberg trys to escape. ... Reuben Carson tightens the hold. ... (AHHHH!) ... Robbie Vandenberg trys to escape. Robbie Vandenberg escapes. Reuben Carson trys for a falling splash but Robbie Vandenberg avoids it. Reuben Carson executes the sleeperhold on Robbie Vandenberg. The referee is checking the situation. ... Robbie Vandenberg is fighting the hold. ... Robbie Vandenberg is fighting the hold. ... Reuben Carson breaks the hold. ]

Kobe Bown: That was almost the end of the match right there!

[Reuben Carson sends Robbie Vandenberg to ringside. Aaron Atkinson starts the count (.1) (..2) Reuben Carson measures Robbie Vandenberg up and drops a closed fist. Reuben Carson stands up. Now Robbie Vandenberg standing. (...3) Reuben Carson throws Robbie Vandenberg off the ropes and hits him with a diving shoulder block. ]

Paul Griffith: diving shoulder block by Reuben Carson.

[(....4) Reuben Carson executes a flying knee drop right to the gut of Robbie Vandenberg. ]

Luther Chambers: Reuben Carson executes a flying knee drop.

[Robbie Vandenberg climbs to his feet. (.....5) Reuben Carson takes Robbie Vandenberg into the ring. Reuben Carson with an Aztecan suplex on Robbie Vandenberg sends him to the mat. Reuben Carson gets up. Robbie Vandenberg is up again. Robbie Vandenberg sets up the chair...Robbie Vandenberg grabs Reuben Carson...Gut Wrench Suplex on the chair!! ]

Kobe Bown: Robbie Vandenberg executes a Gut Wrench Suplex.

[Robbie Vandenberg hooks Reuben Carson in an armlock leglock submission. Aaron Atkinson asks Reuben Carson if he quits. ... ... ... Reuben Carson escapes. Robbie Vandenberg drags Reuben Carson to the floor. ]

Luther Chambers: Reuben Carson is much safer at ringside. Robbie Vandenberg can't get a pin there.

[Aaron Atkinson starts the count (.1) ]

Paul Griffith: Damn!

[Robbie Vandenberg hits Reuben Carson with a flying senton. Robbie Vandenberg climbs to his feet. They fight into the aisle. (..2) (...3) Robbie Vandenberg measures Reuben Carson up and drops a closed fist. (....4) Reuben Carson uses a snap mare takeover on Robbie Vandenberg. (.....5) Reuben Carson and Robbie Vandenberg move back to ringside. They fight into the aisle. Reuben Carson and Robbie Vandenberg move back to ringside. Reuben Carson and Robbie Vandenberg move back into the ring. Robbie Vandenberg gets knocked on the ground and Reuben Carson flips onto him. ]

Kobe Bown: Reuben Carson with a flip.

[Reuben Carson gets back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg stands up. Robbie Vandenberg grabs Reuben Carson by the arm and breaks it over his shoulder. Reuben Carson nails Robbie Vandenberg with a belly-to-back suplex. Reuben Carson stands up. Robbie Vandenberg gouges Reuben Carson's eyes out. Reuben Carson hits Robbie Vandenberg with the back of his elbow. Robbie Vandenberg comes from behind and bulldogs Reuben Carson. Robbie Vandenberg is up again. Now Reuben Carson standing. Robbie Vandenberg throws Reuben Carson off the ropes and hits him with a diving shoulder block. Robbie Vandenberg gets up off the ground and Reuben Carson hits him with a flying dropkick. Reuben Carson gets up. Reuben Carson hits Robbie Vandenberg with an elbowdrop. Reuben Carson is up again. Reuben Carson stomps Robbie Vandenberg's head. Robbie Vandenberg moves back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg rakes his fingers across Reuben Carson's back. Reuben Carson hits Robbie Vandenberg with an earringer. Reuben Carson neck snaps Robbie Vandenberg. ]

Kobe Bown: Reuben Carson executes a neck snap.

[Robbie Vandenberg gets taken down with an armdrag takedown. Robbie Vandenberg gets up. Robbie Vandenberg jabs Reuben Carson. Robbie Vandenberg with an illegal chokehold on Reuben Carson. Reuben Carson is up again. Reuben Carson with an illegal chokehold on Robbie Vandenberg. ]

Paul Griffith: Choke hold by Reuben Carson.

[Robbie Vandenberg gets back to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg executes a headlock takedown. Reuben Carson gets back to his feet. Reuben Carson hits Robbie Vandenberg with a Baba chop. Robbie Vandenberg gets hit with a back heel kick. Robbie Vandenberg is up again. Reuben Carson climbs the turnbuckle and nails Robbie Vandenberg with a flying bulldog. Reuben Carson sucks chants start in the crowd. ]

Paul Griffith: These guys are almost as good as me. Wouldn't you agree?

Kobe Bown: Nope.

[Reuben Carson goes off the top and hits a flying sitdown splash on Robbie Vandenberg. Robbie Vandenberg bounces Reuben Carson off the ropes and clotheslines him. A Standing Moonsault by Robbie Vandenberg on Reuben Carson and the chair!! Aaron Atkinson counts. ...1 Reuben Carson kicks out. ]

Kobe Bown: He should have just stayed on the attack.

[Reuben Carson gets up. Reuben Carson strikes Robbie Vandenberg in the chest. Robbie Vandenberg rakes the face of Reuben Carson in attempt to make a come back. Robbie Vandenberg gets hit with a dragon scerw from Reuben Carson. Now Reuben Carson standing. Robbie Vandenberg gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Reuben Carson. ]

Kobe Bown: diving elbow smash!

[Reuben Carson executes a corkscrew legdrop on Robbie Vandenberg. Reuben Carson is back on his feet. Reuben Carson jumps off the turnbuckle with the flying bodypress on Robbie Vandenberg. Reuben Carson stands up. Robbie Vandenberg stands up. Reuben Carson hits Robbie Vandenberg with a slingshot bodyblock. Reuben Carson gets up. Kneelock submission applied by Reuben Carson. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... Robbie Vandenberg escapes. Robbie Vandenberg gets up. Robbie Vandenberg hits a koppo kick on Reuben Carson. Robbie Vandenberg rolls onto Reuben Carson connecting with a knee. Robbie Vandenberg hits Reuben Carson with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Robbie Vandenberg moves back to his feet. Reuben Carson gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Robbie Vandenberg. Robbie Vandenberg gets up. Reuben Carson climbs to his feet. Robbie Vandenberg uses a snap mare takeover on Reuben Carson. ]

Luther Chambers: Robbie Vandenberg with a snap mare.

[Now Reuben Carson standing. Reuben Carson climbs to the top turnbuckle and executes a somersault legdrop on Robbie Vandenberg. Reuben Carson gets up. Reuben Carson applies an arm wrench to Robbie Vandenberg. Powerslam on the chair by Robbie Vandenberg! Reuben Carson is hurting badly!!! Robbie Vandenberg stomps Reuben Carson's head. Reuben Carson moves back to his feet. Tombstone pildriver into the chair! Reuben Carson is out cold!! Robbie Vandenberg catches Reuben Carson in the Death Valley Driver and goes for the pin. Aaron Atkinson counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Luther Chambers: We've got ourselves a winner!

Kobe Bown: The winner of this match, Robbie Vandenberg!!!

The music of Robbie Vandenrg starts to play he stays on his knees and takes a deep breath and looks around at the fans the referee raises his arm and he calls for a microphone Kobe Brown hands him it. While taking deep breathes ?Tonight you saw the birth of a new type of superstar, forget about those guys in WCW, forget about the WWF, this right here in PWX is the start and Ruden Carson, you just saw why I am the future of this business right here, WCW is going to regret their decision, and they are going to choke on it one day.? Vandenberg slams down the microphone as his music starts to play again he poses for the fans they cheer and he rolls out of the ring and heads to the back.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Wow immense update. I lol'd at Mick Foley Wheaties. Unlucky for Vandenburg to get released but hopefully he has a great career at PWX.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
I am trying to make it as real as possible, while, I am not sure that WCW would have released a guy that early on, I just made it that way becasue Robbie Vandeberg was mainly working Indies, and such. Well the story line for the wrestler at least. I would hope to get more feedback on the story.:)

Users who are viewing this thread