Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
PLEASE DO NOT POST SUCH JOKES IN FUTURE
JOKE REMOVED

This post has been edited by nikhilverma on Mar 4 2004, 03:45 PM

E

electioneering

Try this.. go to google.com and type in "Miserable Failure" then click the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. Just watch!!!

Similarly u can try the following terms:
1:> weapons of mass destruction
2:> french military victories

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Originally posted by Pat@Mar 4 2004, 06:50 PM
Try this.. go to google.com and type in "Miserable Failure" then click the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button. Just watch!!!

Similarly u can try the following terms:
1:> weapons of mass destruction
2:> french military victories
Cool!Have you got some more?

D

dean_mag

A man walks into a bar, and as he makes his way to the counter, he stops and talks to everyone in the bar. As he finishes with each group of people, they all get up and leave and go stand outside the window, looking in. Finally, the bar is empty except for this guy and the bartender. The man walks up to the counter, and says to the bartender, "I bet you $1,000 that I can spray beer from my mouth into a shot glass from thirty feet away, and not get any outside the glass."

The bartender thinks that this guy is a nutcase, but he wants his $1,000, so he agrees. The bartender gets out a shot glass, paces off thirty feet, and the contest begins. The man sprays beer all over the bar. He doesn't even touch the shot glass. When he finishes, the bartender looks at him and says, "Well, I guess you owe me $1,000, huh?"

The man answers, "Yeah, but I bet all of those people outside the window $500 a piece that I could come in here and spray beer all over the bar."

D

dean_mag

A man walks into a bar has a few drinks and asks what his tab was. The bartender replies that it is twenty dollars plus tip. The guy says, "I'll bet you my tab double or nothing that I can bite my eye." The bartender accepts the bet, and the guy pulls out his glass eye and bites it.

He has a few more drinks and asks for his bill again. The bartender reports that his bill now is thirty dollars plus tip. He bets the bartender he can bite his other eye. The bartender accepts knowing the man can't possibly have two glass eyes. The guy then proceeds by taking out his false teeth and biting his other eye.

D

dean_mag

Q: Wats the best way to kill a bird?
A: Push it off a cliff. :lol: :lol: :lol:

M

Maestro

I thought a polygon was a many sided figure, Anyway

Pretty good joke.

N

nikhilverma

Originally posted by Maestro@Mar 12 2004, 01:00 PM
I thought a polygon was a many sided figure, Anyway