the Game has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting way too excited for the 3rd!

Legit; Have not been this excited about a game since Assassin's Creed II.

...or going shopping for Christmas Cake.

My guess was 01860, but it looks like that was Skylanders...

They are sequential, but they are designated before submission to Sony. Given that this could have been originally submitted anywhere between last April and January, there's not much to go on. *Sherlock Face*

Yep, the BLES right after Air Conflicts: Vietnam for PlayStation 3 - GameFAQs

Air Conflicts: Vietnam for PlayStation 3
bitComposer Games / Kalypso
Release: Nov 26, 2013 ?
Also on: PC X360

Sure wish we'd gone for that release date...

Gave one copy to Ibrahim his id ibzish786. He has the game and he will play it tomorow. And will surely post here soon.

Hi there, FNK! Can't thank you enough, dude, for giving me the liberty to be one of the few early birds to have received a copy. Cheers and may you get hold of your copy very soon in US! :thumbs

P.S.: And chill, bro, and do not take the bait! We do not need to prove it to anyone that we have it! :D

Someone post gameplay videos soon, and even better pm me how I can get my hands on DBC 14.

Pics/vids or you don't have it

You hit the nail on the head there, dude! If you don't trust the pics posted by FNK, odds are that you are absolutely right in believing that I don't have it! Guess that makes the world a happier place for you now! :D

Should make it clear at this point, anyone organising other members to send them copies of the game does so at their own risk.

Should make it clear at this point, anyone organising other members to send them copies of the game does so at their own risk.

We hear that @Ross turns into a vampire and will personally suck out the blood of anyone who has broken the release date. You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread