the Game has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You hit the nail on the head there, dude! If you don't trust the pics posted by FNK, odds are that you are absolutely right in believing that I don't have it! Guess that makes the world a happier place for you now! :D

:lol You took the bait! It was a joke mate, you said we don't need to prove it and then I demanded you prove it... get it?

For the record if something goes wrong and I don't get DBC 14 this week I blame @MattW #BlameMatt

----------

We hear that @Ross turns into a vampire and will personally suck out the blood of anyone who has broken the release date. You have been warned

He can drink all the blood he wants as long as I get to play DBC 14.

:lol You took the bait! It was a joke mate, you said we don't need to prove it and then I demanded you prove it... get it?

Man, it isn't a surprise really! UAE does get all the games atleast 3-4 days prior to the official release date! But a real token of thanks to FNK, I could get through to the focal point only through him! Screens probably tonight. :cheers

Screens ??

If you dont provide gameplay videos, you will be thrown into the forum dungeons before you can "bat" an eyelid

Screens ??

If you dont provide gameplay videos, you will be thrown into the forum dungeons before you can "bat" an eyelid

Lol! Like the lingo there, dude! :thumbs

A video of you playing the game with today's newspaper visible while hooked up to a polygraph and the CIA asking you questions about whether you are playing DBC14 or you are lying.

Lets try to read...

Attachments

• IMG-20140330-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20140330-WA0005.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 269
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread