Just the Rose Bowl left to claim, and anyone wanting to be a co

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Manish. @Ashutosh. As no one has signed up in the past 48 hours does one of you wanna take the rose bowl and then we can start

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
What? I was asking if one of you could take the rose bowl coz so far we’ve only got 7 teams and you 2 are a co

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
To clarify, you 2 are in the same team right now, and only 7/8 teams have been filled, so - in the interest of starting things quickly - can one of you (I don’t mind which) switch to the last remaining team?

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I'll take the Rose Bowl based team. Not very good with the graphic design stuff so I'll just reuse this from an old league :

Southampton Saints (Gold and black team colours)
Ueurrqr.png

Just curious, is anyone qualified to play county cricket (like current kolpak players) eligible to be selected in the draft or just English qualified players?

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
I'll take the Rose Bowl based team. Not very good with the graphic design stuff so I'll just reuse this from an old league :

Southampton Saints (Gold and black team colours)
Ueurrqr.png

Just curious, is anyone qualified to play county cricket (like current kolpak players) eligible to be selected in the draft or just English qualified players?

Awesome.

I will elaborate more on draft eligibility come the time, but groups that aren’t considered overseas players in the county game will also not be considered overseas here, so kolpak players and players qualified for Ireland or Scotland will all be considered local players

Last edited:

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Right, now everyone one has signed up we’re ready to get started on the kits.

If you’re planning on making your own logo and kit on the Academy, then great. All you have to do is download my team called “The Hundred Kits” to make sure the sizes of various logos are kept uniform. The IPA logo on the sleeve has to stay. But you can have any other appropriate sponsor the front and the left sleeve, as well as any manufacturer you wish. Once finished please share in the Academy and tell me you’ve done so.

If you don’t want to make your logo/kit on the Academy then please make a post in the following format

Name:

Logo: (if you don’t have a logo please give a basic description of what you would like it to be)

Team colours:

Descriprion of shirt design:

Main Sponsor:

Secondary Sponsor:

Manufacturer Sponsor:

Everyone please also bear in mind that, as in keeping with the real life counterpart, names should only be franchise nicknames and they shouldn’t have a place name before it

@Bilal45 @Sinister One @Ashutosh. @Manish. @CerealKiller @_Sam_ @wasteyouryouth

@Boar1307 and @ANARAY don’t worry about this, I’ve already sorted you out.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Right, now everyone one has signed up we’re ready to get started on the kits.

If you’re planning on making your own logo and kit on the Academy, then great. All you have to do is download my team called “The Hundred Kits” to make sure the sizes of various logos are kept uniform. The IPA logo on the sleeve has to stay. But you can have any other appropriate sponsor the front and the left sleeve, as well as any manufacturer you wish. Once finished please share in the Academy and tell me you’ve done so.

If you don’t want to make your logo/kit on the Academy then please make a post in the following format

Name:

Logo: (if you don’t have a logo please give a basic description of what you would like it to be)

Team colours:

Descriprion of shirt design:

Main Sponsor:

Secondary Sponsor:

Manufacturer Sponsor:

Everyone please also bear in mind that, as in keeping with the real life counterpart, names should only be franchise nicknames and they shouldn’t have a place name before it

@Bilal45 @Sinister One @Ashutosh. @Manish. @CerealKiller @_Sam_ @wasteyouryouth

@Boar1307 and @ANARAY don’t worry about this, I’ve already sorted you out.
I was hoping to call mine the Birmingham BullBears. Can I keep that? I made a lovely logo already.

Users who are viewing this thread