MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The new signings that have posted are now a million vCash richer! @Saroj padhy @Abhas @UK768 @akshay3677 @santhosh skr,

I'll split any winnings we get evenly, so hopefully that's just a downpayment on a lot more.

Still need to hear from @xtrm @nanda65 and @Fenil - and I'll need a number/flag from you guys and UK768 - just to complete the table in the first post. Let me know if you want one of the sig images that Sabit has and I'll make one for you.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
A captain's pick!
The Hugging Muffins currently don't have a captain, but democracy will solve that problem! Any member of the Hugging Muffins can nominate to be the captain, and then the whole team will vote on who it will be, with the runner up being vice-captain.

The captain/vice-captain will be guaranteed a permanent spot on the team, but will need to be active enough to post our teams in the match thread before each game. As the team owner, I won't be captain myself, so it's entirely open to all the rest of the players. I certainly invite any of our star players to come online and claim your place on the team.

Last edited:

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Abhas stakes claim to be the Leader of the Monkeys
It is only natural that the most expensive Star player in the league should be the Captain of the best team. Although disappointed that there was an 'option' of others, Abhas promises to be a dictator reasonable captain.

Known to have the powers to rig voting, Abhas does seem the favourite to win the so-called "race".

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
@Saroj padhy nominating himself to be in the captaincy race...
I m not that much experienced.. But I M active enough to take the team forward in the game...
And being active wins the game...
Not the experienced one...
It will be a great honor to lead the team from the front...

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Instead of waiting for a leader
I can believe in, I will
Become a leader I can
believe in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread