Team Thread The Hugging Muffins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Also, last time I checked, our physio ensured we're fit and strong, unlike the others who are fat and strung.
[HASHTAG]#BlameModi[/HASHTAG][DOUBLEPOST=1437072402][/DOUBLEPOST]Our batsmen are already better bowlers than your bowlers.

Yeah.. I can bowl right arm off break when the team needs me

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's a lot of pressure on @Sabit Tahmin, being literally the only spinner in this team

You guys are going to have a lot of fun when you come to play in the dust bowl of the Dragons!

T.A.Sa_biTT

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
There's a lot of pressure on @Sabit Tahmin, being literally the only spinner in this team

You guys are going to have a lot of fun when you come to play in the dust bowl of the Dragons!
Why fear when @Sabit Tahmin is here??!!;) I'll get 6 balls in every over, enough. I'm one man army And I'm sure @Saroj padhy can produce some turn & bounce that certainly put opponent in pressure:):thumbs
:cheers

akshay3677

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I guess those who have given 'DNB" in the bowling column cannot bowl in the PCPL. I am just guessing...

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Ya right.. And we have 5 bowlers only..
But no problem.. During the mid season.. We drop a inactive batsman and buy a bowler..

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah, my bids in one of the rounds was based on a PM of bidding instructions I'd sent before the auctions started, but I got a few players I wasn't expecting to win and ended up filling my 14 too soon.

Some unexpected name changes meant I missed some players who expressed interest early on.

Still, we'll manage. My main goal was avoiding having a huge bunch of all rounders, and getting a genuine ar as my only exception to that is nice.

I'll send the vCash once I get replies from all our new signings and can do it all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread