The Indian Warriors 07/08 Team Thread :Abhas (The New Leader)

Who do you want to be the Indian Warriors captain next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds good. So I can remain a middle order batsmen.

I am an pure RHB. I am also a part time FAST bowler:p. So I guess we can make the batsmen dance in the middle overs.;)

I am an pure RHB. I am also a part time FAST bowler:p. So I guess we can make the batsmen dance in the middle overs.;)

The batsmen in Cricsim always bowl very poorly since their bowling average is fixed at 100! So, insisting on pure bowlers/ARs is the best option! :)

Meh, I suppose I won't be bowling much then. When I was a pure all-rounder last time, I bowled really badly and batted a little better, hopefully I'll get some better scored this time around.

The batsmen in Cricsim always bowl very poorly since their bowling average is fixed at 100! So, insisting on pure bowlers/ARs is the best option! :)

OMG, I would not think about bowling at all with an average of 100!:(

Meh, I suppose I won't be bowling much then. When I was a pure all-rounder last time, I bowled really badly and batted a little better, hopefully I'll get some better scored this time around.

Good for u, otherwise u may not make it to the team;).

We missed duff? :p

Hey Welcome all warriors :) This is my third season now :D Senior player, yeah i am finally :p. Really looking forward to this season and expect me fully active after april :) ( I will surely give sneak peaks in between :D )

Welcome to all the new warriors. And i hope i wouldnt be dropped from the playing XI. I had the highest FC average and second highest OD average last year :p

Welcome to all the new warriors. And i hope i wouldnt be dropped from the playing XI. I had the highest FC average and second highest OD average last year :p

Such poor form! You should be removed from the team immediately! ;)

Also, against whom should the practice matches be? I would prefer Australia! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread