The Indian Warriors 07/08 Team Thread :Abhas (The New Leader)

Who do you want to be the Indian Warriors captain next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought..i am the only spinner...lol this is confusing. Who are the bowlers finally?

Well Viral, do remember to change the averages of other teams in the simmer, or it would be useless...............

Yes, I know that! Thanks for reminding though. :)

How dare you Virus :mad no one is better than Warney :noway He is LEGEND :hpraise

Yes, Warne is a good player. But, there can be another big player too. Though its unlikely, it can happen!

I thought..i am the only spinner...lol this is confusing. Who are the bowlers finally?

Along with your off-spin, we have Amir's wrist spin as well! :)

Right boys, its like stepping foot into the enemy quarters here!

The Barmy Army is a good friend and he asked for a team signature, here it is, give me some feedback, or just say its perfect, if you like it, ill post it up so you boys can do what you like to it ;)

mjyebp.jpg

WOW! That looks amazing Simon. I knew I could count on you. ;) Thanks ever so much mate. Reps for you!

Oh and by the way....
We don't bite

Nice signature by Simon :). Nice to see members using IW sigs. Yesterday i saw BA using another sig and that was good as well.
Still the IW logo is not uploaded in the 1st post

Nice signature by Simon :). Nice to see members using IW sigs. Yesterday i saw BA using another sig and that was good as well.
Still the IW logo is not uploaded in the 1st post

As there's only one available logo, I request WC to upload the IW logo on the first page! :)

Yeah i know, but the Bitters are a much better looking bunch, you lot would get the award for the ugliest team! ;)

Cant resist a dig, can you? ;)

Last edited:
Is da problem regarding bowlers have been settled?
Just a bit off topic- but dis is da first post ever from my sonyericsson Z710i which I got as bday gift.:) LOL.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread