The Indian Warriors 07/08 Team Thread :Abhas (The New Leader)

Who do you want to be the Indian Warriors captain next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did We not stick in Tom's case?
Who did ask us when Tom decided to leave?

Have We had any power to stop Tom?

If all the answers are 'no' then Sid will play from IW.

Sid matter is becoming like Ronaldo saga :D

Sid = Ronaldo
Me = Caledron
You all IW Mates = Real Madrid Players
DD = Manchester United
Cricketman = Ferguson

Sid, wants to play for us and he don't want to stay at DD :noway

But Sid wants to play with us.
How can team force a player to stay?

Who the hell is asking DD?
We want Sid and he wants to play with us,thats all.

The problem is that the final decision is with the managers. They are the ones who can finalize the trades, movements & de-listings.

Yeah, Sid must join us. We can negotiate with DD??

I tried : http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37822&page=40, but to no avail.

Well its like the exact case with Tom leaving the IW.

We were critisized for not allowing our players to move out freely,crying over a player, and holding on too tightly, and all kinds of stuff people could find out.

Now what's happening here? What have those people got to say that showed their immense intelligence earlier? :p

We didn't exactly stop Tom. The moment that I came to know about his decision to leave, I allowed him to, as part of our player's independence. :) It's just that WC & Tom were part of a little fight which ended in confusion & everyone though that we stopped our players, which is not the case. :)

Did We not stick in Tom's case?
Who did ask us when Tom decided to leave?

Have We had any power to stop Tom?

If all the answers are 'no' then Sid will play from IW.

Yes, we could have stopped him. But, IW allows full freedom to players. :)

Yes, we could have stopped him. But, IW allows full freedom to players. :)

I appreciate it but Is this a place to show our kind Character?
If other teams are stopping their players then We must.
We have to act according to rule of Trading.

I appreciate it but Is this a place to show our kind Character?
If other teams are stopping their players then We must.
We have to act according to rule of Trading.

Yes, I understand your point. :) But we will remain committed to full freedom (which is fair & just), irrespective of what others do. :)

Well cricsim is just like Club Football. If a player wants to leave, he can if the manager allows him to. If the manager refuses it, its over. Nothing can be done about it. You can't go to the manager going around him asking him to get us the player since he wants to play for us and we want him too. So just wait and try in the next season or maybe if theres a mid-season break where we have transfers you can get him.

Well cricsim is just like Club Football. If a player wants to leave, he can if the manager allows him to. If the manager refuses it, its over. Nothing can be done about it. You can't go to the manager going around him asking him to get us the player since he wants to play for us and we want him too. So just wait and try in the next season or maybe if theres a mid-season break where we have transfers you can get him.
Then why the hell were IW being criticised all over the place when we had refused Tom and Pepper to leave without a trade? Why were everyone up in arms against us then? Why were we being called stupid morons not to let a player go who wants to go?

I understand what you said Ramzz, but people should've understood it when the Tom / Pepper saga was on too.

It has been totally unbalanced.
Anyway I am not going deep in to this matter.IW management has asked me to convince Sid to play from IW.and without me He would have never said yes to join IW.
Now short note is that Sid is not playing from IW then you better search a one more spinner because i quite.

Vaiby dot get worked up man. We will be playing cricsim together soon. :cheers

Vaiby dot get worked up man. We will be playing cricsim together soon. :cheers
Its not about being worked up, sid. Its just that the people who decided to show really good principals in the IW / Tom / Pepper saga, have suddenly vanished. All the talk about teams "should allow their players to move in and out freely" have suddenly vanished.

Then why the hell were IW being criticised all over the place when we had refused Tom and Pepper to leave without a trade? Why were everyone up in arms against us then? Why were we being called stupid morons not to let a player go who wants to go?

I understand what you said Ramzz, but people should've understood it when the Tom / Pepper saga was on too.
I can't say anything about that Tom and pepper thingy since I have no clue what happened then.

It has been totally unbalanced.
Anyway I am not going deep in to this matter.IW management has asked me to convince Sid to play from IW.and without me He would have never said yes to join IW.
Now short note is that Sid is not playing from IW then you better search a one more spinner because i quite.

Wc was the one who told you to convince Sid, & he is not really a part of the management.

But really, we cannot take Sid unless DD agrees. But, I agree that all players should be allowed their free will. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread