The Indian Warriors 07/08 Team Thread :Abhas (The New Leader)

Who do you want to be the Indian Warriors captain next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are bound to play like that Viral, it's a spirit that only Indian Warriors can achieve.

Hoping to improve on my already outstanding average next season. :p

We are going to pick the following players in the draft :

Navin-boss
Ballers
Amiya Shreyas

In addition, we are looking for 1 more pace bowler. :)

viral1991 added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Same here its going to be wicked to become a member of IW

I am excited to be picked by the team...

It's nice to see the newcomers raring to go. :)

My 50th post in this thread, I made most of these posts saying I wanted to join you during the season. :p

Nice to see Amiya Shreyas and Navin-Boss coming, both are good members. Hopefully we can pick up an active Englishman, if there is another one. Just so the thread is always active. :)

What our team needs atm ? Batsman or bowler ? and what kind of

At the moment we have 6 pure batsmen, 1 wicket keeper, 6 bowlers, 2 pure all rounders and 1 batting all rounder.

Minus cnbd_novice and we have 5 bowlers. With the people we are currently getting we will have 7 batsman, 6 bowlers, 3 pure all rounders and 1 batting all roudner. I think.

Which is 17 players which means 6 players will have to miss out on a game..

Last edited:
And Please start new season soon.
It feels like We are waiting from years.:p

Dream Comes True

Downright Donkeys has finally agreed to leave Sid to join Indian Warriors. Today in the morining DD management decided not to keep Sid despite of his wishes, Warriors were on the moon after hearing this decission and highly appreciated Cricketman for thsi wonderful and kind decission. IW managemnet said, Sid matter was just like Ronaldo saga in football, Around 2-3 weeks we were waiting for this moment. Cricketman proved that he is not Ferguson who keep his palyers despite of their wishes and waste the talent. Cricketman knows very well that Sid is one of the best player in Cricism and DD has him, but he happily agreed to Sid and let him move to dream club where his most pals belong. Sid wanted to join Warriors from the begining of the season but he couldnt due to closing of transfers. Sid was in touch with us most of the times and expressed his feeling towards Warriors which we really appreciated. This season we were hit by the exit of Pepper who was brilliant throughout the season but now we think Sid is the perfect replacemnet of Pepper. Hereby we can annouce Sid as warriors after few hours as few official works still left. If all goes right Sid will be in Indian Martyr ground by tomorrow. IW wish DD all the best for the upcoming season.

Press Conference coming soon ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread