The Indian Warriors 08/09 Team Thread

What pitch shall we have for next match?

• Total voters

shan111

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We lost the final.:crying
It is hard to accept the fact that we lost the final after all the hard work we put through all the year. It feels bad really.
But on the other hand, it really shows that we are a very strong team who have beat the competition to reach the finals in two consecutive years. It really tells the story of our superb players and the way which all of them have backed up each others performance to make Indian Warriors a truly strong team.
So inspite of the loss, there are brighter things to look for. Our ODI performance have been strong and our FC campaign have started to gain momentum towards the end. So hopefully we will carry it forward to the next season.
Hopefully, we will win the crown then. :cheers

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nothing to worry about is what i can say... We have done more than our best.. You say 1year effort wasted, but you should not forget that IW came to its peak form in this season lately and looked dominative.

Well done guys, lets start performing well right from the start next season. :thumbs And, again i missed a century in finals :crying :rolleyes: :p

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Whoa!my Chennai mate!Would nice to have you here.

great.. More chennai people in IW :) That would be fantastic as well. I am also from chennai :onpc

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Neither of you are good chef tbh :mad i want a good South Indian chef ;)

You know right? I can eat nicely.. So with Rohit being a great SI chef, I can help him by eating in great manner. Its like supplier-consumer logic ;) :D

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If Rohit is interested to play in IW, we should be transferring him now.

You stole my line :mad lets get Rohit, only if he can cook yummy south indian dishes :D otherwsie noooooo :noway we already have Suren bhai who knows only to eat :mad: no cooking :(

Users who are viewing this thread