Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Roofrom50

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Cricketdudemad

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No quality in the thread, mostly posts with 2 words stitched together, lame. Bitters one on the other hand is pure quality.

No quality in the thread, mostly posts with 2 words stitched together, lame. Bitters one on the other hand is pure quality.
I agree, this thread is crapola. Matt, you are basically the team. The rest of your players are recycled, inactive or not quality like your old team;)

Bitters one on the other hand is pure quality.

So quality that you've resorted to leaving it and posting in here instead?

I agree, this thread is crapola. Matt, you are basically the team. The rest of your players are recycled, inactive or not quality like your old team;)

I was the team when I was at the Soakers as well!

Last edited:

Yet you still feel the need to come here - interesting?

Look don't be upset that you didn't get a gig with us ...I'll put in a good word for you next year lads and we will see what we can do.

As for the Bitters thread ...who would win a drinking contest and a light bulb joke about Aussies - man that is some tough competition.

I know you won't respond as you will be too busy listening to Linkin Park and raging at the melb Bitters thread ....or will you secretly be checking back here as we work that magical Mersyside feel.

Plus I am at least 1/3 of the team!

Walk on **clap clap**

Linkin are gods (Well they used to be)

Why am i here, i think i've lost my way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread